FIRST BANK NIGERIA APPLICATION 2021 – First Bank Plc is one of the biggest banks in Nigeria which has its Heads Offices and branches offices across the thirty-six (36) States Nigeria.
The bank has thousands of Employed Staff nevertheless, customers increase every day and because of ever-increasing customers the First bank is now recruiting New staff for the year 2021.
We are also to bring to your notice that the 2021 application form for the first bank plc. Is free, we advise you to treat with no regard any information that may request for you to make any form of payment unless otherwise confirmed by the bank, which we will also inform you on time.
This article is specially prepared for the interested applicants for the 2021 application form for the first bank plc. We aim to provide you with the necessary information that will enable you to apply for the 2021 application form for the first bank plc.
The developer of the mobile application has the responsibility reporting to the lead of the Development, and the Ideal Candidate will have the Duty of making a reasonable and easy to carry out solutions and also infrastructural support concerning the digital product development project.
There are other responsibilities which among others includes:
- Working with a digital lab product team in order to ensure that measures and mechanisms for benefits management are well and accurately defined.
- Review the functional specification document with the business unit to ensure its alignment with the business process.
- Highlight and Identify gaps in any existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders.
- Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessment to determine the feasibility of projects
- Develop a comprehensive requirement specification that will determine the estimated cost, time and resources to deploy solutions.
The requirement for the 2021 application form for first bank plc
- First degree in sciences or engineering course. Possessing CISA or CISSP.
- Five years’ experience in information systems, control, security work or auditing.
- Basic understanding of the IT administration System.
- Appreciable knowledge of audit and fiscal analysis.
- Must be solution-driven, proactive and have an acceptable knowledge of the business environment.
- A good acquaintance of SQL programming, software coding, networking, web services and ports, Authentication, and Encryption services.
How to Apply For FIRST BANK NIGERIA APPLICATION
Visit the First bank Official website FirstBank Nigeria Recruitment
Other Job Updates