Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2021 Guide — Airtel Networks Limited Nigerian Chapter One of the leading mobile telecommunication services provider here in Nigeria and also a member of the Airtel Africa Group.
Airtel Nigeria is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, and giving them the freedom to communicate, and through that rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Airtel Nigeria is seeking to recruit Diligent workers that would put in service all they can for the Benefit of the Nation, to fill the position Below
Application and IT Projects Lead
Job Description For 2021 Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- The Application and Projects Lead will be responsible for maintaining and supporting all applications, tools, and utilities to support Customer Service. The role is about managing business needs and requirements and the mapping to capabilities within the IT domains.
- Airtel is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role. The job is located in Lagos and will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and Supporting the Operation (OPCO) IT Applications
- Translating business demand to IT Solution design and applying multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- Ensuring Business Value creation through Business/Enterprise application effectiveness, simplifying customer experience, and efficient deliveries.
- Optimizing Change requirement delivery for faster time to market and ensuring the first-time-right efficiency.
- Making Critical Decisions and Leading critical delivery that attributes to the success of the Airtel Africa business by collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Managing Timely Rollout of OPCO IT Projects
- Managing Partner Relationship OPCO Service Delivery
- Managing partner(s) and ensuring service delivery to agreed quality and SLA.
- Ensuring value delivery to the Business Functional team by maintaining oversight of related managed services.
- Ensuring continuous alignment of IT actions with Business Imperatives.
- Ensure partner(s) develop and target IT capabilities towards high impact business initiatives.
Relevant Skill and Experience
- MSc/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis or a related study
- 7-10 years of work experience on Pre-paid/Post-Paid/Enterprise/VAS/Mobile Money Application design and delivery.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with the senior level on resolving and presenting business problems.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering large and complex IT projects.
- Experience with Waterfall (PMP/Prince2) and agile development methodologies is preferred.
- Exposure to Telco business is strongly desirable
- No relocation
2. Job Title: Regional Marketing Manager – North Region, West Region
at Ibadan, Oyo
Job Description For Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Regional Marketing Manager. The job is located in Ibadan, West Region and will be responsible for:
- Driving all elements of Commercial Operations and implementing the customer service strategy for delivering revenue at the Regional level.
- Prevent churn of existing customer base to less than 3% and deliver customer retention programs that will ensure an increase in customer net additions.
- Ensure optimal spend vis-a-vis budget and monitor performance against plan
- Plan and implement a robust complaint management system that ensures timely resolution of queries in the Airtel Showrooms.
- Product and service communication/ Campaign and promotion communication/ In-store brand communication
- Drive the Regional trade marketing strategy and implementation plans for effective brand communication at the point of sale in the key retail trade channels as well as company-owned stores.
- Drive acquisition strategies for various Sales verticals across Retail and Corporate businesses.
- Develop and lead Regional commercial activities and policies
Relevant Skill and Experience For 2021 Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Management or similar discipline, an MBA would be an added advantage.
- 15 Years of work experience, 7 years in a Senior Management role preferably in the FMCG industry and at least 5 years in Telecoms Marketing.
- Experience in Telecoms would be an added advantage
- Excellent understanding of corporate governance standards
- Understand financial tools and indices
- High level of planning & execution capabilities
- Sound analytical skills
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and people skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Business and commercial acumen.
How to Apply Online For 2021 Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brisin Recruitment 2021 | See How to Apply for Brisin Job vacancy
- NERC Recruitment 2021 | Apply for Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Job vacancy
- FRSC Recruitment 2021 Invitation for interview — Federal Road Safety Corps Exam date and venue
- Nigerian Maritime Academy Recruitment | Job Requirements and Guide for Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs