Amaiden Energy Careers 2021 – Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is seeking to employ individuals of significant credibility, competence, and experience to contribute to the development of the State through the activities of the company. Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors.
Since commencing its operations in March 1997 the company continues to develop and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in Nigeria based Oil and Gas Industry.
Note that the recruitment guidelines, requirements, and other relevant updates will be posted here free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Amaiden Energy Careers 2021 Job Duties
- Participates in actions for identifying and minimizing risks, and the impact of activities
- Contributes to the drafting of reference documents (directives, rules, specifications, procedures).
- Participates in audits and inspections of facilities and operations, to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and good industrial hygiene practice.
- Facilitates District-wide Walk for Life exercise.
- Conducts pre-mobilization inspections for Industrial Hygiene related issues
- Conducts noise survey and update of noise maps on all company locations
- Follow up exposure monitoring
- Manages and update company Radiation Protection practice
- Investigates Industrial Hygiene issues and complaints and provides timely reporting of findings
- Carries out a health assessment and audits of all company facilities(Onshore and Offshore locations)
- Conducts area and personnel exposure assessment and monitoring in Company locations
- Conducts Industrial hygiene awareness campaign companywide on Industrial Hygiene Functional Aspects
- Facilitates calibration of IH monitoring equipment, distribution, and retrieval of dosimeters
- Participates in Industrial Hygiene Risk assessment (IHRA) and follow up the implementation of mitigating actions
- Develops Risk Assessment Files (RAF) for company locations
- Participates in Hazardous Materials Management program
- Keeps all records of industrial Hygiene site activities and manages Industrial hygiene intranet website
- Carries out other industrial hygiene-related duties as may be assigned by the Head of Industrial hygiene department
- Ensures external representation to Industry, Regulators and other stakeholders on industrial hygiene issues to protect company interests
- Contributes to the development, maintenance and implementation of industrial hygiene competencies, skills, and tools across entities, including coaching and guidance
- Develops and updates Company industrial hygiene procedures, plans, and programs to ensures the best industry practices
- Develops and updates the industrial hygiene database and ensures timely reporting
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Industrial Hygiene or related Science disciplines
- Sc. Occupational Health & Safety will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-year working experience in Industrial Hygiene / Occupational Health & Safety
- Personal Leadership Skills, Time Management, Team building, Communication skills, Confidentiality, and interpersonal Initiative
How To Apply For Amaiden Energy Careers 2021
To apply please visit
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about Amaiden Energy Careers 2021, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Other Available Jobs