Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020 – Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below; Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other relevant updates will be posted here free. We are recruiting to fill the following job position below:
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Senior Production Operator.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
Activities linked to Work Permit site validation/opening:
- Take part into the Toolbox Talks and ensure hazard compensatory measures are in place
- Perform regular checks, audits of the working locations.
Activities linked to Work Preparation:
- Prepare and perform isolation, flushing, inerting of equipment as requested
- Ensure safe equipment handover to third parties.
Activities linked to Daily Routine:
- Carry out the daily routine activities (visual checks, leak checks, set up / reset up, change over)
- Participate in the periodic inspections and tests on Safety Equipment (Fire Water Pump, Deluge System, Emergency valves) and fill out the relevant log sheets
- Carry out first level maintenance (e.g. valve greasing, pump tests, instrument checks, purging, draining, filter changeover /replacement, easy fix)
- Record local functional parameters (e.g. meter, levels, recorders)
- Ensure proper handover between line management, colleagues, shift and one’s back to back
- Report any abnormal observation/variation in a timely manner, including vibrations, leaks, blockages, plant integrity infringement
- Perform samplings for laboratory analysis
- Perform pigging operations, well testing, equipment changeover, as required
- Startup/shutdown the plant and / or equipment and/or facilities as required
- Perform the first level of diagnostics/trouble shootings and contribute to further in-depth analyses
- Maximize asset throughputs under CCR and / or Line Management instructions
- Contribute to Cause Tree Analysis, Risk Assessments, Permit to Work preparation, Operating Procedures, as required
- Contribute to SIMOPS, Commissioning and Start-up activities as required
- Carry out any other duties as necessary within one’s capabilities.
HSE Objectives for the Recruitment
- Know the Company Rules, General Specifications, Code of Conduct, and comply with them,
- Know the Site Standing Instructions, the Permit to Work procedures, the Site Emergency procedures, and comply with them,
- Maintain one’s competence by making the most of the eLearning available, drills and OJT, and be up to date with regards to mandatory training
- Perform a competency assessment every 5 years and endeavor to bridge gaps as relevant
- Anticipate and report immediately any anomaly / downgraded situation while making the situation safer
- Ensure that all work locations are kept safe, tidy at all times and free
Job Requirements For Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020
- OND in Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering or equivalent,
- Operator Certificate (French BOA, Ogere Certificate or OPITO equivalent) and Opercap assessment above 100,
- 2 years experience in Oil & Gas Field Operations.
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.
Other Job Updates
- Rig Oil International Services Recruitment 2020 | Job Requirements and Guide
- Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Teachers Recruitment 2020
- NNPC Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for NNPC Recruitment Portal
- PPPRA Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency Job vacancy