All the information on how to apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 is provided you in this post. The article will guide you through a mistake-free registration process and hopefully successful recruitment. The official NPF recruitment portal is now open for the 2020 application exercise. The target of the Federal Government is to increase the force from four hundred thousand to six hundred and seventy thousand.
NOTE: No one should pay anybody or group to get access to information or updates on how to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020. Here, you will get all the vital clues you will need for this process and hope it helps you succeed in the exercise.
How You Can Apply For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020
Visit www.npf.gov.ng for online registration.
Or follow the NPF 2020 Link under
Also, endeavor to get the message across to your friends and people that might be interested.
- Must be a computer literate with enough knowledge in Microsoft Word. This is important for the tasks they will be undertaking.
- Candidate must be a Nigerian citizen
- A valid identity card that can be either a voter’s card, driving license, or international passport is a must-have for applicants.
- Must possess a school certificate.
- Candidates applying for constables must possess good grades in English language and mathematics.
- Not less than twenty-three (23) years old and not over twenty-eight (28) years old.
- Cadet Inspectors should possess A level, OND, NCE or their equivalents
Reports has it that for the next five years, the Nigeria Police will recruit thirty-one thousand people, so it is important to be up to date on the goings-on of the exercise with us.
Positions That Are Open
FOR BOTH SPECIALISTS & GENERAL DUTY, the Candidate must have at least five credit passes in WAEC or its equivalent in less than three sittings.
2. Cadet Inspector:
FOR BOTH SPECIALISTS & GENERAL DUTY, the Candidate must provide at least one of these from a prominent Polytechnic or College of Education: OND, NCE, or their equivalents.
3. Cadet Assistant Superintendent:
FOR BOTH SPECIALISTS & GENERAL DUTY, the Candidate must have at least; a B.SC., B.A., B.TECH, HND or their equivalent degrees from a distinguished University or Polytechnic.
For more information, visit www.npfcareer.gov.ng.
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for Fidelity Bank Nigeria Job vacancy
- Texaco Recruitment Portal 2020 – Easy Steps to Apply On Texaco Oil Online Portal
- Coca-Cola recruitment 2020 – Hurry and Apply on the Coca-Cola Job Online Portal
- Mobil Oil Nigeria recruitment 2020 – Application Forms for Latest Mobil Plc Online Portal