The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2021 Form is Now on Sale and the online registration has begun. ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is an insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its progenitor company, ARM Young Talent Programme is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria today with a center on asset management.
The organization was established in the year 1994, ARM Young Talent Programme started operations as a traditional asset management company specializing in the management of valued equities and fixed income agreements.
Applicants are invited to:
Title: ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2021
Job Type: Contract
- The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career in ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience.
- The AYTP offers our interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labor market or progression to further ones’ career.
- It is our chosen way to influence the development of talent in our environment.
- This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience.
- The AYTP allows ARM to tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship program with the firm.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- In addition to working with the best people in the industry, our interns are provided with comprehensive training in an environment that is geared towards learning and is exposed to real-life business projects, transactions, and company initiatives.
- At the end of the program, interns are required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability.
- In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees, and clients.
ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2021 Education Qualification
- Minimum – SSCE.
How to Apply for ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply online.
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about ARM Young Talent Programme, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.