AXA Mansard is a part of the AXA Group. They are the leader in insurance and asset management across the Globe with over 157,000 agents serving over 103 million customers in 59 nations. Below are the prerequisites of the AXA Mansard Insurance Recruitment.
About AXA Mansard Insurance Company
As a combination of independently run businesses, their operations are according to the rules and regulations of the various countries’ policies. Notwithstanding that “AXA” is in upper case, it is not an acronym; it is so that it can easily be pronounced in any Language.
A brief history before the AXA Mansard Insurance Recruitment procedures, AXA Mansard was consolidated in the year 1989 and as a private limited susceptibility company. The Insurance company was later registered on the Nigeria Stock Exchange in 2009.
AXA Mansard Insurance Recruitment Applications
They specialize in offering life and non-life insurance stocks and assistance to people and institutions all over the country, while as well as proposing medical insurance solutions, asset/investment management services, and pension fund administration.
Now with a Market Capitalization of more than N28 billion, they are without a doubt the largest insurance company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. You can see the AXA Mansard Insurance Recruitment positions and job details and descriptions below.
Job Position Brief
- Automation Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Two to Three years
Job field: engineering / Technical
- Position Details:
Job Profile for the Automation Officer
The officer on the Automation position develops and provides quality assistance for online (includes web and mobile) and digital self-service applications/platforms. They are expected to play that role with efficiency and standard professionalism after a successful AXA Mansard Insurance Recruitment.
The Automation Officer’s Fundamental Responsibilities
- Develops enough support and solutions
- The Management and development of web, mobile, and various digital customer-related platforms; make sure that they are reliable and that they have point-to-point data security.
- The Provision of support for digital platforms and partnerships with internal teams to solve relevant concerns.
- Collaborates with appropriate teams to implement an internet pathway to internal business methods and make provision of support via growing platforms with reporting details that are useful for data analysis and mining.
- To make sure of the availability of APIs and processes to enhance the advancement of digital answers
- Documents the application set-up procedures efficiently; sustaining versions and the update of IT documentation resources for maximum knowledge
- Collaborations with answer providers to make sure that application implementation is processed by trusted standards and proper policies that support user requirements.
- Constant performance checks of online and digital programs.
- Engages and supports the third party
- University degree holders in Computer Science or a related course, and at least two to three years of related experience in web/mobile application development, database management, and systems network.
- Basic understanding of graphics editing and web layout designs
- The Understanding of managing database queries (SQL) and relational databases (MSSQL & Oracle e.t.c)
- Very good knowledge of web development (HTML, HTML5, CSS 3), integration and documentation (SOAP, REST, Swagger)
- Efficient know-how of server-side programming and scripting languages (C#, VB.Net, ASP.NET)
- Must know source Control (Team Foundation Server, GIT)
- Enough knowledge of user experience and quality confidence
- See the Nigerian Military Ranks for Airforce, Army, and Navy
- Nigerian Police Shortlist of Constables | Full List of Recruits and Their States
- Apply for Trader Moni Loan – Register For FG Boi Business Loan Here
- INEC Recruitment For Adhoc Staff (both for NYSC corp Members and Graduates)