Saturday is another great day that allows us to be free from work, and free to do whatever we love the most. Most of us usually spend our Saturdays chilling out with family and friends or just relaxing at home. So, if you have been searching for the best way to say happy Saturday to your co-workers, lover, family, friends, and well-wishers, below are some of the best Happy Saturday Quotes.
The quotes feature some interesting Saturday quotes, funny Saturday quotes, and lots more. Don’t forget you can either decide to send any of the quotes as a text message or update your WhatApp status with the quotes. You may also want to use any of the quotes as a caption for any beautiful picture you took on a Saturday.
Apart from captioning your Instagram pics with the quote, updating your Whatsapp status with the quote, you can also use the quote to generation more engagements on Facebook with the quotes. As a matter of fact, do whatever pleases you with our collection of beautiful Saturday quotes below.
Top 50 Saturday Quotes
Below is the list of fifty (50) Saturday quotes. They can motivate people and can even change the direction of someone’s life. The quotes below are both motivational, funny, etc.
- Smile, it’s Saturday!
- Hi, dear Saturday, I love you!
- Different cocktails for different Saturday nights.
- It’s hard to imagine a week without a Saturday in it.
- It’s Saturday. I plan on doing nothing and plenty of it.
- Saturday afternoons = When relaxation meets opportunity.
- Better days are coming. They are called Saturday and Sunday.
- Saturday is that special day stuck between Friday and Sunday.
- My work is like my vacation, so in a way, every day is like Saturday.
- I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.
- Saturday is here; give it a warm welcome by allowing yourself a lovely day of rest.
- Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have plans.
- Engage in tasks and hobbies that bring you joy, like reading a book or going for a run. It’s Saturday baby!!!
- On the Sixth Day, God created man, the sort of result you often get when you go in to work on a Saturday.
- A persistent smile brings out hollow dimples, and persistent frowns bring out hollow wrinkles. Happy Saturday!
- Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep.
- Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you.
- Love me like Saturday night, like three glasses of champagne, like the room is spinning, like you’re drunk on my love.
- I’m not an early bird at all. Ideally, on Saturday morning I’d allow myself a lovely lie-in. 10:45 would be just right.
- Sometimes, it is not only a matter of having the right attitudes, knowledge, skills or the right amount of resources and network but also the right persistence to become successful. Happy Saturday...
- I find it really hard to understand the glorification of Fridays & weekends.
- I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks.
- My Saturday was going pretty well until I realized it was Sunday!
- There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation.
- Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day.
- I want to enjoy my life, and don’t wish any weekday away. I want each day to matter to me, in some way, even if it’s a small tiny way.
- On a lazy Saturday morning when you’re lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space where fantasy and reality become one.
- Every relationship offers one of two things: a lesson or a blessing. In many instances, the lesson is the ultimate blessing. Happy weekend.
- I love my life. Everyday. That’s the spirit we should convey all around us.
- Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.
- What seems to us bitter trials are often blessings in disguise. Happy Saturday.
- Oh, my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.
- Forgiveness and letting go are part of our road to happiness.
- I love Saturday nights with my best friend and a big bowl of pasta, wanting a good scare, something that will say, ‘Listen, your life is not as bad as this. Your life can be so much worse’.
- I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.
- My folks always let me go to the movies every Saturday. We were really motion-picture goers.
- There is nothing more I love more than being in a throw-down on a Saturday night.
- There are just two kinds of girls. Those who go downtown Saturday nights, and those who don’t.
- In New York, it seems like there’s no Monday or Saturday or Sunday. The town is always moving. The vibe is great. – Quote By Thierry Henry.
- Saturday is a day for the spa. Relax, indulge, enjoy, and love yourself, too.
- The dog doesn’t know the difference between Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so I have to walk the dog early those days too.
- We need the spirit of Sunday carried over to Monday and continued until Saturday.
- I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday.
- My favorite way to spend Saturday is in and out of bed, watching sports on TV and eating.
- I’ve taken Saturdays to be the day I pull back completely. I do things that are more creative, and I’ve actually found that helps me when I get back into work to be more thoughtful.
- Your Monday is not going to be like Saturday; the emotions are going to be different.
- Welcome this morning with a smile! Happy Saturday! If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.
- Spirituality is the sacred center out of which all life comes, including Mondays and Tuesdays and rainy Saturday afternoons in all their mundane and glorious detail.
- If you had to work 14 hour days, Mondays to Fridays, then you have to keep Saturdays and Sundays sacred.
- Sunday would be lost without Saturday, and I would be lost without you.
You can find other lovely quotes for your girlfriend, boyfriend, and more. Please don’t forget to share this post if you find it interesting. You can also suggest other beautiful Saturday quotes via the comment section.