Canada Visa Lottery Application 2021 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/canada – Do you wish to apply for Canada immigration either to visit someone or for a business trip and you are confused on how to Apply for Canadian Visa, you are in the right place because here we will give you the steps for the Application Form for Canada Visa Lottery. Before we continue let us talk a little bit about what a Visa is all about?
According to Wikipedia. The Canada Visa Lottery can now be applied in Nigeria through some process e.g Canada embassy in Nigeria. You will be asked or rather required for some documents to submit.
- Ireland Student Visa Application 2021 – How To Apply From Nigeria
- Canadian Visa Lottery 2021 Online Entry Form is Out | How to Apply Successfully
How to Apply for Canada Visa Lottery
- Firstly download the Canada Visa Lottery Application Form IMM5257 and the Family Information Form IMM5645.
- Fill and complete the form. Answer the questions that you are asked in both Forms.
Note if you are been asked a question that is not related to you answer N/A.
- If you are going with anybody be it, family or friend, the person will have to Fill his or her own form. And assuming you have younger ones there own forms will be filled and signed by the parents or GUARDIANS.
- In the Family Information Form, you are expected to fill in your children who are below 18 years even if you are traveling with them or not. Use additional forms if the family members are more than three.
- Also, include your contact details such as valid mail address and phone number(s). You should fill out the forms online and submit a print a printout including the 2D Barcode page.
Documents Required for Canada Visa Lottery 2021
- Each person traveling should submit two (2) passport photographs not less than six (6) months old.
- Evidence of payment of the visa processing fee
- Original International Passport, the Passport must be Nigerian-issued. It should also have at least a minimum of two blank visa pages and 6 months old validity.
- Previous travel evidence for everyone going.
- A letter explaining the reasons for travel, duration of stay, destination, and contact.
- Invitation letter from the person, school, and business inviting you.
- Bank statement showing that you have enough money to sustain you throughout your stay in Canada.
- Proof of accommodation security.
- Self-addressed prepaid return courier envelope for your return.
Have a safe trip. Hope you found this post interesting. Now please share with others.