Chevron Nigeria Limited is partnering with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) to initiate the Chevron Scholarship Portal 2020 to individuals with the required qualifications. You should go through this article to see if you possess the requisites for the scholarship program so that you can take advantage of this excellent opportunity today.
Chevron Scholarship 2020 Qualifications.
The scholarship program is inviting 200 level degree students of the following disciplines in Nigerian higher institutions to apply for the Chevron Scholarship 2020 immediately.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Chemical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Business Administration/Economics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Petroleum Engineering
Chevron Scholarship 2020 Conditions
Already enrolled and existing awardees should not apply again. Instead, they should follow guidelines provided on the invitation Email to know the next step.
Not yet registered existing awardees should follow the guidelines underneath.
- Copies of the following documents must be ready before you submit your applications
- Passport photographs with white background not more than three months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- Your JAMB Result
- Your School ID card
- Your Birth certificate
- Your Letter of Admission
- Your O’ Level result
- Credentials must be appropriately arranged to avoid misplacement or loss.
- Make sure you upload the documents according to instructions.
Application At Chevron Scholarship Portal 2020
- Aspirants of the Chevron Scholarship 2020 Program should make sure to visit the site via chevron scholarship
- Click on “chevron scholarship.”
- Create an online account
- Provide every important information needed
Applicants should be careful not to apply more than once as applying on multiple occasions might result in the disqualification of the candidate. They are also expected to provide valid bank account details in their applications where required.
OTHER RECOMMENDED POSTS
- Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for NDDC Job vacancy
- BOTSWANA POLICE SERVICE FORM 2020 — CLICK HERE TO APPLY TODAY
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020 | Apply Now
- NTDC Recruitment Vacancy 2020 | See How to Apply for Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation Job vacancy