Be a part of the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme 2020 today and benefit from the Full-Time Master’s Study Programme that it offers participants. You should submit your applications as soon as possible if you meet the requirements that we will show you here. We will also show you how to apply for the scheme to stand a chance of being successful.
About the Scholarship Scheme
This scholarship program was initiated to help engage the students from remotely developed and average-income Commonwealth nations into full-time Master’s study on their preferred courses. The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme 2020 is also collectively supported by UK universities.
This scheme that is funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID) helps gifted and ambitious scholars to gain reliable access to the standard education and training that they require for stable growth. The program is specially put together for those that cannot otherwise afford to pursue their study in the UK.
Benefits of the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme 2020
- The program provides supported flight fare from the home country of the participant to the UK and returns at the end of your award (the CSC won’t refund the expense of tickets for dependants, or the transport fares before your prize is approved)
- Authorized tuition and examination expenses
- Stipends, i.e., a living allowance at the valuation of £1,084 monthly (rates excerpted at 2020 phase)
- Thesis grant in line with the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, appropriately
- Clothing allowance (appropriately)
- Study travel stipend towards the expenses of study-affiliated travels within or outside the UK
Qualifications for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship.
- Must be a citizen of a Commonwealth Nation, a refugee, or British protected individual
- Be an established resident in a Commonwealth developing nation
- Be prepared to begin your academic sessions in the UK by the commencement of the UK academic year during September/October
- As of August, be a holder of the first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard
- Not studying or working experience in a developed country in one or more academic years.
- Must not be able to fund a UK study either by yourself or your family
Program’s Available Courses
- Wastewater and Water Engineering MSc
- Advanced Chemical Engineering MSc
- Geographical Information Management MSc
- Energy Systems and Thermal Processes MSc
- Environmental Water Management MSc
- Environmental Management for Business MSc
- Future Food Sustainability MSc
- Environmental Engineering MSc
- Water and Sanitation for Development MSc
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc
First of all, you must make sure that your preferred course is available in the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme 2020 program. When you have done this, then you can apply for admission to your Cranfield course.
That is all you need to know about the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme 2020. If you desire to be a benefactor of the program, and you meet the conditions that were laid out in the post, then make sure to forward your application now.
- 2020 Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form And Requirements
- ROCAD Recruitment 2020 | How to Apply for ROCAD Construction Limited Job vacancy
- NAIC Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation Job vacancy
- NYSC National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) 2020 Enrollment Procedures