Consolidated Hallmark Insurance, in line with its Corporate Social Engagement policy of encouraging, research particularly in the study of insurance at tertiary level, at this moment invites entries for the Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Annual Essay Competition for 2020
Essay Topic: The Impact of Digitalization of Marketing of Insurance Services
- Students from 300L/HND1 and above, of Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria studying Insurance or Actuarial Science.
- Length of Essay: About 1000 words
The assessment shall be in two levels:
- First level shall be the students’ departmental assessment panel to be constituted by the HODs which shall forward the best three entries to the company.
- Second level of assessment shall be by an independent panel of distinguished insurance practitioners to be constituted by the company, who shall grade the best entries received from the various Institutions.
- Essay must be original works of the student, with clearly acknowledged references.
- Must be type-written in double line spacing.
- The students would be judged on the content, organization and mechanical accuracy.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- 1st Prize: N250,000
- 2nd Prize: N150,000
- 3rd Prize: 100,000
- The Top Three Finalists shall be announced at an Awards Ceremony to be graced by Parents/Guardians of winners and a representative of their institutions who shall be sponsored to attend. The event will be publicized in the print media.
How to Apply For Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Annual Essay Competition 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Essay to the Head of Insurance department of their Institution. The respective HODs or their representative shall forward the best three entries from their Institutions in PDF format, with contact details of the students (including phone numbers) to: email@example.com while hard copies should be posted to:
The Chairman Awards Committee,
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc,
266 Ikorodu Road,
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020 | Apply For FMOH
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment | ASCON Guide 2020
- UNICEF Recruitment 2020 | Polio Manager at the United Nations Children’s Fund
- UBA Bank Recruitment 2020, Latest September Job Vacancy