EBSU Supplementary Admission List, Check your admission status Today. Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) has just released the supplementary admission list of candidates who have been successfully admitted in the academic year.
Candidates who scored at list 180 cutoff marks and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and decided to buy the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki supplementary form in the Academic Session is hereby notified that the EBSU Supplementary Admission List is out. You can now check your admission status today.
HOW TO CHECK EBSU Supplementary Admission List
Candidates who bought the EBSU Supplementary Admission List are urged to visit the school portal following the under the listed procedure to check for their admission list;
- You are advised to visit EBSU official website or Click here to access the site
- Click on Quick Links
- A drop-down menu will appear then select Check Admission Status(regular)
On clicking the check admission status link, you will be redirected to another page where you will be requested to type in your JAMB registration number.
Tip: If you are admitted, you will be congratulated and asked to proceed to accept the admission by paying acceptance fee,
Guideline for Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration
Every candidate that is offered provisional admission by the University is to follow the procedures listed on the portal process flow for payments and registration.
- Click on the link Generate Acceptance Invoice to generate your payment invoice.
- Select the required session and level of payment.
- Select whether you are a foreigner or Nigerian
- Print your payment invoice containing the RRR code and proceed to the banks listed for payment.
- Alternatively, you may make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCards.
Note: You must ensure a payment invoice is generated on the portal for the online payment option.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal and log in with your account details to print EBSU other fees e-receipt with the RRR code on the invoice.
- Proceed to the University ICT Centre for O’ level, JAMB verification and collect a clearance certificate. (Candidates should obtain Scratch Card from ICT: WAEC @ N700 & NECO @ ₦500, this will be paid in the Micro Finance bank at CAS)
- Go to your Department for certificate screening and collect a clearance certificate for payment of all other approved charges.
Note: The steps to your admission processing are not complete here on the website, we advise you ask the faculty officer or any other staff member of EBSU for further procedures and guidelines. Congratulations to you. Do visit us for more updates and past questions.