Suitable aspirants can now start submitting their applications to ESUT Peace Conflict and Development Studies Institute. The Institute department for Peace Conflict and Development Studies is now giving:
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) award in Peace, Conflict and Development Studies.
- Masters Degree award in Peace and Conflict Management (MPCM Executive)
- Masters Degree award in Peace Conflict and Development Studies (M.Sc)
ESSENTIALS FOR ADMISSION:
Coupled with meeting the Post-Graduate School admission conditions, aspiring candidates must provide the following requisites:
- An HND Upper Credit with a Post-Graduate Diploma of 3.0 CGPA
- Any other degree from other Disciplines with a Post-Graduate Diploma in Conflict and Peace Studies.
- An M.Sc Regular.
- MPCM Executive.
- B.Sc/B.A Degree; B.Ed/B.Eng. With at least five years cognate experience.
- A B.Sc in Humanities and Social Sciences with 3.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average
- HND (Lower Credit) or its equivalent with ten years of related experience.
- M.Sc with 3.5 Cumulative Grade Point Average
- ACCA/Banking Institute and other professionals with a minimum of ten years of related experience.
DURATION OF COURSE:
The Post-Graduate Studies in Nigerian Universities and ESUT will decide the span of the programme.
The programmes will be run on both a full-time and part-time basis.
- For (B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed, M.A, PGD, M.Sc, M.Phil, and Ph.D.) Degree holders in higher institutions.
- For active or retired military and paramilitary personnel.
- Retired or active senior public servants/officers in Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs).
- Civil servants.
How To Apply For ESUT Peace Conflict and Development Studies:
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications online via the ESUT website, i.e., www.esut.edu.ng. They should find the Post-Graduate Admission and click on it.