First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020 – First Bank Nigeria Recruitment is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below; Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements and other relevant updates will be posted here free. We are recruiting to fill the following job position below:
JOB DESCRIPTION First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Compliance Techniques & Standards Officer.
- Reporting to the Team Lead, Techniques and Standards, the ideal candidate will provide an independent assessment of compliance quality with assurances that internal and regulatory processes are complied with.
- In addition, he/she will assist in categorizing, examining and presenting information that will aid the accuracy, efficiency, and effectiveness of management decisions and monitoring requirements that are completed to measure compliance with banking regulations.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identifying issues requiring improvement and potential themes, and identifying relevant corrective actions required and tracking through to completion.
- Conducting periodic reviews and updates of Compliance QAR policies and procedures
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of actions plans of respective units in compliance functions and assessing their adequacy for effectively managing compliance risk.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
- Analyzing, classifying and presenting management with information to aid decision-making purposes.
- Candidates vying for the Compliance Techniques and Standards Officer role must possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in compliance or related areas in financial services
- In addition to the above, all candidates vying for any of the positions must possess the following:
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communications skills
- High ethical standards and integrity
- self-solution driven attributes, proactivity and an acceptable knowledge of the business environment
- Compliance Techniques and Standards Officer candidates must possess a first degree (or equivalent ) in either Law, Banking & Finance or any related discipline
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about First Bank Nigeria Recruitment Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly.
We are confident that you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.
Other Available Jobs
- NBC Recruitment | Nigerian Bottling Company Job Requirements and Guide
- NRC Recruitment | Norwegian Refugee Council Job Requirements and Guide
- Nigerian Prisons Service Shortlist of Applied Candidates – Check List here
- NDLEA Recruitment Vacancy Application Form is out now | https://ndlea.gov.ng/