General Accountant Recruitment 2020 – A reliable Civil Engineering firm located in Lagos, with its operations in Base Transceiver Stations, Building Construction, Civil Engineering projects around Nigeria as well as Facility Management operations, is urgently in need of the service of experienced professionals to complement its operations in this capacity.
General Accountant Recruitment 2020
If you have been looking for an engineering-based firm to work on as a graduate with extra skills and excellent in delivering duties, we are therefore bringing to you this information, all you will need to do is to study this article and make sure that the specified requirement suits or accommodates your academic status, if you are not qualified to apply then don’t bother to apply just keep visiting there are many other job opportunities that we will also get you informed about.
You must understand that we are not agents and we make not ensure that the information we have given is a hundred percent correct, but you can visit the companies official site for more information about how to apply.
You are hereby notified about the ongoing recruitment to serve as an experienced professional Accountant in the firm. Here in this article, we have a lot of packaged information to assist in applying for this job as noted before, all notifications are free and timely.
General Accountant Recruitment Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from any of the preferred tertiary institutions
- Certification from a relevant professional body;
- A minimum of 8 years of works experience.
- Candidate must also be familiar with project accounting; Conversant with the provisions of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good managerial skills and competencies
- Information Technology skills.
- Minimum of 3-year working experience in Industrial Hygiene / Occupational Health & Safety
- Personal Leadership Skills, Time Management, Teambuilding, Communication skills, Confidentiality, and interpersonal Initiative.
Latest Nigerian Job Update Today
- Tony Elumelu Foundation 2020 | Apply For TEF $100m Entrepreneurship Programme.
- EFCC Recruitment 2020 | Apply for Efcc Recruitment 2020 – www.efccnigeria.org
- NVRI Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for National Veterinary Research Institute Job vacancy
- NAIC Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation Job vacancy