Government Relations Territory Recruitment 2021 – Government Relations Territory is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below;
Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other relevant updates will be posted here free.
We are recruiting to fill the following job position below:
JOB DESCRIPTION For Government Relations Territory Recruitment 2021
Thomson Reuters is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Government Relations Territory Manager.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
Req #: JREQ101439
Job Function: Sales
Work closely with colleagues in sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and the GGO Governments Market Development teams to execute on an agreed business development plan, which includes the following:
- Proactively engage with federal and state government entities and major public sector organizations in Nigeria, and similarly in other ECOWAS countries and at an ECOWAS level, building strong relationships, understanding core requirements, communicating and showcasing Thomson Reuters services and capabilities across the relevant business lines, working with internal and external stakeholders to develop applicable propositions, and winning business with targeted institutions
- Grow revenue in the government segment across ECOWAS.
- Create and maintain a network of strategic alliances with external partners, to support market penetration objectives
- Support the GGO Governments Market Development team with business development initiatives in other markets where required, assuming ownership where appropriate
Responsibilities For Government Relations Territory Recruitment 2021
- Develop a strong understanding of our services and capabilities across Thomson Reuter’s business lines in order to meet short- and long-term revenue targets.
- Focus new business initiatives in Nigeria and the rest of ECOWAS on the government and quasi-government sector.
- Support regional leadership team in the development and refinement of government growth plans, drawing from previous experience to identify opportunities, requirements and ‘go to market’ strategy.
- Develop government relationships: identify government and public sector targets based on strategy and business priorities; arrange and attend meetings with senior government and public sector representatives, drafting formal requests and attending high-level networking functions and social events as and where required.
- Raise awareness: communicate our capabilities to government and public sector representatives, qualify the scope of opportunity and provide clear, structured feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Proactively source government tenders, formal requests for proposal and unsolicited proposals through engagement, clarify the scope of work as appropriate, and prioritize opportunities. Own proposal writing and bid management, designing solutions matching the scope of opportunity in conjunction with internal and external parties, and submit/present proposals/bids to government entities and public sector institutions.
- Handle negotiations and discussions over contractual terms with prospective clients.
- Oversee secured projects, and maintain relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Demonstrate thought the leadership on public sector reform and opportunities in the region of relevance, speaking at conferences as appropriate.
- Join the Nigerian government delegations visiting abroad on a selective basis.
- Work with internal stakeholders to establish and maintain strategic alliances with third parties, including consultants, multilateral organizations and policy advisory bodies, to help grow our business and complement capabilities.
- Project manage operations and delivery of strategic projects in Nigeria and other geographies as required.
Qualifications For Government Relations Territory Recruitment 2021
- Bachelors Degree in Economics/Business/Law/Finance/Engineering/IT
- MBA or other Masters Degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience working in sub-Saharan Africa, with a focus on advising government and quasi-government customers
- Prior experience of the Nigerian market and pre-existing contacts/relationships are essential
- Strong consulting/strategy/advisory background preferred
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships quickly are mandatory
- Must be comfortable working with and presenting to senior management
- A collaborative and flexible – yet organized and efficient – work ethic is essential to the role
- Proven track record in project managing complex engagements, and working to tight deadlines
- Experience in at least two industries of the following preferred: Financial, Legal, Tax, and ICT
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters products and services is an advantage but is not essential
- Fluency in French is an advantage
How TO Apply for Government Relations Territory Recruitment 2021
Click here to Apply for Government Relations Territory Recruitment 2021
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about Government Relations Territory Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.
Other Job Updates
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2021 | Recruitment Examination Venues & Dates
- PHCN Job Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply for Power Holding Company of Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment 2021 | See How to Apply for Independent National Electoral Commission
- SON Recruitment 2021 – Standard Organisation of Nigeria Applications