How To Transfer Money Via ATM – Are you tired of standing on the queue of the bank, standing behind the counter either to withdraw or to transfer cash to someone or even to your bills? This article brings you good news about how you can transfer money to someone how you can withdraw money through the ATM. It is obvious that some people don’t know how to use the ATM sorry to say that, but it is the truth. This article will teach you How To Transfer Money Via ATM.
ATM means Automated Teller Machine. Which works garbage in garbage out whatever you key in is what comes out for you. You can use it to perform transactions like Dispense cash, Transfer funds, Buy airtime, pay bills, Check your account balance
Firstly before you can be able to make transactions with your ATM, you must have a valid ATM card and know your pin.
How to Dispense or Withdraw cash with ATM
- Firstly you slot your ATM card with the card chip facing up.
- Some machines might have the advert on the screen read and press OK when due. And put in your four digit code make sure no one sees your code to avoid been frauded and press enter button.
- Select withdraw on the screen using the appropriate button.
- Select the appropriate account type either savings or current account type depending on the account you are using.
- The select the amount you want some machines to have 1000#, 5000#, 10000#, 15000# and 20000#. Now if the denomination you want is not there at the bottom of the screen, you will see a button called other click there and input the denomination you want some machines to have in multiples of 500# and others in multiples of 1000#.
- Wait for some seconds. All things have been equal highest 10 seconds your money is out, and you take it. And you will be asked do you want to perform another transaction if no you cancel and take your card. And enjoy your money.
How To Transfer Money Via ATM
- Put your ATM at the appropriate place and key in your pin four-digit codes.
- Press Fund Transfer from the drop down you will see on the screen.
- You will be asked of the receivers account type select the account type of the receiver
- Select the bank name. You will see (a-d) (e-j) and soon just select the bank you want to send the money to.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Enter the account number and confirm the account details to avoid mistakes
- You will now get alert both debit and credit.
If you want to check your account balance, you will still follow the steps and get what you want.