IKEDC Recruitment 2020 | Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company is inviting applications from aspirants who have the necessary qualifications for the job. Individuals with interest are advised to note down the instructions and procedures that will be provided through this post. Patiently read through for all you need to know on the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment exercise
IKEDC Recruitment 2020 | Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Application
The enormous desire of aspirants for the right source and piece of information on this recruitment application is the reason for this post. A reasonable number of aspirants have waited patiently for an opportunity like this to come up, and finally, it is here as the IKEDC Recruitment 2020 is now ongoing.
The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric) is driven by the desire to take the act of electricity distribution and customer experience to the next level. The company’s mission is to be of service anywhere power is needed and consumed. The IKEDC Recruitment 2020 is for constant powering of the lives and business of the people every day.
This expansion exercise started after the takeover of the NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium from the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The IKEDC Recruitment 2020 exercise is for the following positions:
- Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Specialist
- Vigilance Monitoring & Loss Reduction Supervisor
- Compensation & Rewards Specialist
Requirements and Qualifications
Prospective Recruits Must Provide The Following:
- A B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from any distinguished institution
- WASC or SSSC with at least 3 Credited subjects (English included) and passes in at least two other subjects; or
- ND/NCE from a distinguished institution, or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects in a single sitting or three in two sittings.
- NECO/GCE Ordinary Level with passes in four subjects in a single sitting or five subjects in two sittings (English Language inclusive)
- Candidate must be literate in ICT.
- should not be above 35 years.
Any further information on the IKEDC Recruitment exercise will be provided to you in subsequent times as we help make sure you have all the details you need for the application and recruitment phases.
We advise you to pass this information to your other friends that might be interested in the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Application 2020. Also, endeavor to ask your questions and share your comments if you have any in the comment section of the page, we will be delighted to know how much help this article has been or will be to you. Thanks and Good luck.
Other Job Updates
- Download HD Movies 2020 – HDPopcorns Best Hollywood and Bollywood 720/1080 Movies.
- NIHOTOUR Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for National Institute for Hospitality Tourism
- NAPEP Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for National Poverty Eradication Programme Recruitment
- Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for Nigerian Peace Corps Job vacancy