The Staff Cooperative Society of the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture is in need of qualified individuals for the following positions at the society’s office in IITA campus Ibadan. Everything you need to know on the IITA Recruitment 2021 application and recruitment will be provided to you in this post.
Job Position: IITA Coop Administrator
Contract: 2-year renewable contract
Duties of the Job
Under the supervision of the Executives
- Provide quarterly financial statements for presentation to Executive;
- Maintain effective communication and working relationship with Executive and Coop Members;
- Present subsequent price and commercial forecast reports needed for future plannings;
- Represent the cooperative and depicts a positive image to members and others in the Institute;
- Sustain excellent membership records and solve operational tasks
- Make sure that assets are appropriately put in use, and secured;
- Ensure that the best service is rendered to the Coop’s members and customers;
- Prepare constant reports of operations to the Executives;
- Perform other functions assigned by the Executive.
- Help in executing the cooperative Bye-Laws and work with the Executive to implement frameworks;
- Handle loan applications and arrange monthly deductions sheet with payroll sheets;
- Help in regulating the cooperative society meetings and Executive agendas;
- Oversee and coordinate the exercises of the Coop by managing the people, capital, and assets;
- Sustain a satisfactory bookkeeping and accounting operation;
- Will be responsible for the carrying out of the coop accounting automation systems
- Prepare monthly bank settlements;
- Prepare and present timely and adequate reports to the Executive with relevant analysis;
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Requirements and Qualifications
B.Sc/HND Cooperative Studies and Management, Accounting or Business Management, PE II ICAN. Possession of ACA or ACCA would be an added advantage. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a related role.
A prospective candidate must have:
- Excellent relations skills with exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to function effectively even under pressure;
- Excellent team working skills with less supervision.
- Excellent computer skills in the use of financial applications (Oracle or Peachtree, QuickBooks or other accounting software)
There are offers of highly impressive salaries obtainable in other departmental cooperatives with fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a comfortable campus environment.
How to Apply
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Aspiring candidates should complete the online application attaching specific cover letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format; The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
Click on the IITA Application Form here to apply.
Other Exciting 2021 Jobs
- P-YES Registration Form Portal 2021 is Here | Don’t Miss Out
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Shortlist 2021 | Click and Check Your Name
- Melvich Moore Limited Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment 2021