Jumia stands as Africa’s number one internet group, boasting of more than 3,000 employees and situated in over 20 African countries. The following information below will help you in the Jumia Nigeria Recruitment successful application.
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment Application
Jumia is a Company overseen by highly talented heads with services in the mix of local and international expertise and backed up by MTN, Rocket Internet, Millicom, Goldman Sachs, Axa, Orange & CDC. Jumia Nigeria Recruitment procedures & conditions follow.
The company has been successful in avenues like Jumia, Jumia Food, Jumia Travel, Jumia House, Jumia Deals, Jumia Services, and Jumia Jobs. Individuals with the precise qualities and desires are invited to apply for the Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for these vacancies.
Full Job Description
- Corporate Sales Executive – Jumia Travel
Job Duration: Full Time
Experience: Three to Five years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Department: Direct Sales
- Job Position Roles
This position is perfect for a travel expert with adequate transaction experience as well as being a travel agent or a tour supervisor. Take advantage of the Jumia Nigeria Recruitment opportunity and build your profession to the very maximum.
Functions of The Corporate Sales Executive
- Initiates and sustains relations between new and existing customers
- Communication with clients on the areas and points of their travel demands
- Preparation of Professional and adequate propositions
- Initiate, strengthen, and maintain a client port of corporate accounts
- Turning requests into bookings to beat targets and earn a percentage
- Aim for new and already existing B2B accounts
- Aiding senior managers with ad hoc schemes
- Go to networking events along with PR/Marketing team and Follow up on points generated from the functions
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- University Degree in Travel, Hospitality, Tourism, Business or similar courses
- Three to five years experience in marketing travel packages to B2B
- Applicants with personal travel knowledge expected
- Excellent sales abilities and customer-oriented strategy
- Knowledge of market and product.
- Expertise in several areas of travel (international/domestic, holidays/business, individual/group, etc.)
- Fluency in presentation, communication, and effective persuasion.
- The capacity for understanding a client’s needs and proffering effective solutions
Benefits Accrued to Position
- An excellent adventure in an entrepreneurial, but yet organized environment
- The chance of becoming a part of a top professional and dynamic team working across the world
- An unmatched personal and professional development as the longer-term purpose is the training of the next generation of leaders for our future internet adventures.
How To Apply
Visit Jumia Nigeria career website on africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net to apply.
- Nigerian Police Shortlist of Constables | Full List of Recruits and Their States
- Apply for Trader Moni Loan – Register For FG Boi Business Loan Here
- INEC Recruitment For Adhoc Staff (both for NYSC corp Members and Graduates)
- Fan Milk Recruitment 2020 | Job Requirements and Guide