MAERSK Line Recruitment 2020 – There is ongoing recruitment exercise at MAERSK Line for some vacant positions. The conditions and qualifications for the offices will be revealed in this post so that those with interest and the required eligibility can avail themselves of the opportunity.
Patiently go through this article to grasp the nature of MAERSK Line operations and how you or anybody close to you can secure a position at the company now. The shipping company line is inviting
aspirants to fill a number of currently vacant positions as soon as possible.
MAERSK Line Recruitment 2020
Nevertheless, Maersk Nigeria Limited is happy to invite applicants for some vacant posts, and this is an excellent avenue for aspirants of the company to land themselves Fresh Jobs in shipping when their applications are successful.
The job application team is imploring Candidates to carefully and read the vital information on this Maersk line recruitment and then proceed to use the Maersk recruitment portal to log in and then Apply for the Job online.
Maersk Nigeria Job Descriptions And List
- Job Title: Customer Experience Partner
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Customer Service Jobs
- Job Title: Collector (Hausa Speaker)
- Location: Kano
- Job Field: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Requirements for Customer Experience Partner Job at MAERSK
- Customer Service Agents and Customer Service Managers are needed at Maersk, and as such are invited to apply for this Customer Experience Partner Job, though, they must have acquired a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in Marketing, Sales or any discipline about business.
- The Maersk ship management Job is precisely for Graduates who possess a minimum of two years of work experience in the fields stated above.
- An applicant with experience in a shipping or logistics industry has added advantage in qualifying for this Maersk ship management Job.
- Fluency in the English Language is a compulsory requirement for success in the ongoing Maersk line recruitment 2020 (shipping company recruitment 2020), they should be individuals that can cope pretty well when working under pressure and still perform their duties optimally.
- They must be fast learners and believers in the idea of teamwork.
Maersk Employee Benefits
- The Customer Experience Partner employee will have the opportunity to build a relevant network all over the world and certainly, improve on their Leadership skills.
- The prospective employee will have the wonderful opportunity of developing their careers while working in the company and also be part of a world-leading ship management company.
- Additionally, you will be fortunate to learn more about Finance and Accounting.
Requirements for Collector Job at MAERSK
- The Maersk recruitment exercise is put together especially for applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance,
- Accounting or Chartered Accountant criteria are also allowed to apply.
- This MAERSK shipping company is for people with a minimum of 3 years of practical experience in a similar Job.
- The candidate must be a fluent speaker of the Hausa and English Language.
Maersk Job Application Process (Maersk Nigeria Limited Online Application)
Those that meet the conditions for applying for the jobs should visit: jobsearch.maersk.com and follow the instructions immediately.
OTHER RECOMMENDED POSTS
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment | ASCON Guide 2020
- UNICEF Recruitment 2020 | Polio Manager at the United Nations Children’s Fund
- UBA Bank Recruitment 2020, Latest September Job Vacancy
- University of Toronto Scholarship 2020 for Africans Fully Funded