MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2021 – MTN Nigeria is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below; Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other relevant updates will be posted here free.
We are recruiting to fill the following job position below:
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2021
MTN Nigeria is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Customer Relationship Manager. The Position is based in Nigeria.
- Responsible for providing the highest quality of customer-focused care and satisfaction using the knowledge of products, systems, and procedures to make informed decisions and maintain profitable customer relationships.
- Track and monitor customer services and customer care operations and ensure action is taken to improve and realize service level targets.
- Deploy tools and procedures to capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are promptly attended to and customer informed of status in the resolution process.
- Collect data and information on customer care needs/issues and manage the implementation of new systems, procedures and work ethics to improve customer service efficiency.
- Monitor and prepare a periodic report on sales and generate periodic reports for management review.
- Review customer relationship management (CRM) operations, ensuring operational objectives are achieved, identifying trends and ensuring optimum service levels are achieved and maintained.
- Develop procedures to promote the establishment and maintenance of meaningful communications between customers and customer care representatives.
- Establish/maintain lasting relationships between customers and customer care representatives, as well as other key units (Sales, Channel Distribution, Service Centers, Call Center) to maintain a customer-focused attitude toward activities that improve customer lifetime value.
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholder units (EBU, Information Systems, Credit Collections & Billing, Marketing, Sales & Distribution, Walk-In & Online).
- Responsible for the management of all revenue collection, billing management, debt management, and credit control functions on postpaid subscribers.
- Provide quality customer care by ensuring credit worthiness of the postpaid customer base.
- Oversee credit vetting and assessment delivery in line with MTNN’s policy and consumer standard.
- Ensure bad debt reduction and management across the entire postpaid credit customer base.
- Setup the necessary controls to ensure that post-paid customers aging management(provision for doubtful debt and bad debt management) are at best minimized. &mid dot;
- Facilitate debt recovery drive and recommend new strategies for debt collections.
- Facilitate qualitative customer care by ensuring integrity, the accuracy of postpaid invoices.
- Facilitate qualitative customer care by ensuring prompt generation and distribution of bills to the entire postpaid base.
- Ensure proper management of post-paid customer’s receivables by ensuring regular and proper updates and reconciliation of invoices and payment.
- Ensure adequate reporting and management of Postpaid Consumer GSM, Postpaid VIP and Internal Accounts including their products and services.
- Manage identified risks within the unit and propose new strategies for End-to-End Postpaid Billing, Credit and Debt management.
- Setup policies and procedures for management approval and regular review of approved policies and procedures for the management of post-paid customers operation to ensure continued effectiveness and efficiency in service delivery.
- Facilitate and lead in the definition of user requirements to guide the development and deployment of postpaid billing enhancement.
- Recommend new strategies in the Postpaid billing platform according to best practice
- Facilitate the development and implementation of customer care framework and support for frontlines service points on postpaid services.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Regional Travel (for Regional Service Managers)
Requirements, Experience & Training
- First degree in Social Science or any related field. An MBA is desirable
- Minimum 6 years’ experience which includes:
- 3 years work experience in area of specialization in experience supervising others
- Experience in financial credit risk management
- Experience in credit matrix scoring and assessment
- Exposure to telecom billing technologies and complementary technologies
- Experience in managing complex processes and procedures Training:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Employee Performance Management
- Management Programs
- MS Excel (Intermediate and advanced)
- MTN Products & Services Project Management Service
- Excellence Audit/ Inventory training
- People & Performance Management
- Financial planning & Budgeting
- Business Intelligence Service Segmentation
- Resource Planning
- ICT Cutting Edge Technologies
- Crisis Management
- Innovation Management
- Credit Management
- Change Management
- Brand Management
- MS Office Enterprise
- BA, B.Ed, B.Sc, HND or BTech
How to apply
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.
Other Available Jobs
- Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Recruitment 2021 (PAN) Limited | Job Requirements and Guide
- TSTV Africa Recruitment 2021 | Job Requirements and Guide
- Red Star Express PLC Recruitment 2021 | Job Requirements and Guide
- EMSL Recruitment 2021 | Electricity Management Services Limited Job vacancy