MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 (careers.mtnonline.com) – Graduates with a relevant degree are cordially invited to undertake our exceptional graduate trainee program. Note that the recruitment guidelines, requirements, and other relevant updates will be posted here free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- An innovative approach to the analysis of information to drive solutions that provide real business value and provide MTNN a competitive advantage
- Configure, build, and test application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Develop and implement big data models and solutions
- Conduct root cause analysis on production issues
- Guidance of the entire information management process of both structured and unstructured data
- Optimization of the information solutions
- Producing relevant technical documentation and specifications
- Ensure timely resolution of internal/external customers
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect other areas of the project.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s Vital Behavior and values.
- Assist in developing maintenance plans per application and carry out the maintenance of applications, re-configuring, building, and testing components in accordance with OLAs and SLAs.
- Code applications in accordance with good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of the most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Create and execute technical test plans for application change, new deployment, and upgrades.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Develop information solutions from a variety of sources for both structured and unstructured data
- Integration of big data solutions with existing reporting and analytical solutions
- The support team and enhancement to the ETL system
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience as a software developer
- Application development and support experience in the Telecommunications sector:
- Oracle PL/SQL and standard SQL.
- Java/Web development
- Operating system programming (UNIX Scripting).
- Wireless application development using Java, WML, S@TML, STKML, SMPP protocol
- Exposure to typical Mobile Telecommunications applications:
- Billing systems (Corporate & Retail Billing, Interconnect Billing)
- ERP systems (Distribution, Retail, Finance, Payroll, HR, Asset Management)
- SIM & Mobile Applications ( EVD, Contents Management System, SIM management Application)
- GSM network interfacing applications (Provisioning, Pre-Paid management systems)
- Fraud Management Applications
- Value-Added Services(VAS) Applications
- Formal training in application architecture principles, technology architecture and systems integration
- Specific training on application development tools and programming languages
- BA, B.Eng, B.Tech or HND
How to Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Other Available Jobs