NASRDA Recruitment 2021 – NASRDA is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below; Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other relevant updates will be posted here free.
We are recruiting to fill the following job position below:
The key purpose of the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
Requirements for NASRDA Recruitment 2021.
Applicants applying for the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; orGeneral Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply For NASRDA Recruitment 2021.
To ascertain if the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2021 has officially started, reach out to the official National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment website: http://www.nesrea.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment form is out.
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about NASRDA Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.