This latest information is to the general public to be informed that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency invites all Applicants with various qualifications to come and apply for the Recruitment of this Agency. Now, this post will make you know the whole thing you need to know about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency for the Recruitment 2021.
Before we go any other bit on how to Apply and the requirements, let us talk on the meaning of this Agency. The NDLEA means National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is an Agency that has the duty of monitored drugs and Enforcement the law on anybody that disobeys the law on drugs.
The agency was formed by decree No 48 of January 1990. They have they checkpoints on many strategic points like the airport, seaports, border crossing. They will track and eliminate the drug dealers. Let us get down to the requirements needed for the registration.
Qualifications for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
- WASC West African School Certificate or SSCE with a minimum of 3 credits including English and mats and any other subject.
- NECO. National Examination Council or GCE with a minimum of 2 including English and mathematics. Or Ordinary Level with one setting of 3 subjects or 5 subjects gotten from 2 sittings.
- Candidates must possess B. Sc, HND, NCE, Ond from any recognized institution in the nation.
- ND National Diploma must be gotten from a recognized institution same thing goes to NCE from a recognized institution.
Apart from Educational qualifications, we have other requirements which you must know.
- The applicant must possess NYSC certificate or an exemption certificate.
- The applicant must be diagnosed with free of mental illness by a recognized medical professional in a Government hospital. The teaching hospital, Federal Medical Centre, or a national hospital.
- The applicant must know that he or she must not be a drug dealer, so he or she doesn’t put him or herself into trouble.
- The applicant must provide three referral which will be from the last employer, a close family relationship and the University attended so that if they are any need for the check of character and confidential reports could be gotten from them.
- The applicant must have a certificate of State of origin and Local government which indicated where you ate from and is duly signed by chairman or secretary of the Local Government.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Now having gotten the details lets to proceed on how to Apply for the national drugs law enforcement Agency.
The Official website for the Recruitment of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2021 is www.ndlea.gov.ng. So visit the website and get your application submitted.