NEMA Recruitment 2020 – You will find out about the National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment here, NEMA is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill their available Job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other relevant updates will be uploaded here free.
NEMA Recruitment 2020
Reports have it that the NEMA Recruitment form is out online. But I would like to bring this to your notice that most of this information is false and you should be bright before you get scammed by those who will offer you a fake Form in exchange for money.
Lately, I have received a series of requests from people on different platforms trying to know how legit this rumor is regarding the Recruitment form. Here are the most popular questions that people often ask us:
- Where can I obtain the NEMA Recruitment form?
- When will NEMA Recruitment start?
- Is the NEMA Recruitment form out?
- I need NEMA Recruitment updates, etc.
- How can I apply for NEMA Recruitment 2020?
Please Note that at this point in time, the application is not yet online, do not take into account any form of advertising you see or come across online. This web page will be updated regularly or as soon as possible once the application form is out online.
Applicants who would like to apply for the National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following qualifications
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- a recognized institution; general Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
NEMA Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply
To ascertain if NEMA recruitment has officially started, log into the official website or visit this page often for updates.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for NEMA Recruitment
Aptitude tests will be sent to candidates whose applications meet the recruitment process online.
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
- If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about NEMA Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Other Job Updates
- How To Check INEC AdHoc Shortlisted Candidates 2020 | See Full List
- Frsc Recruitment 2020 Application Form | Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment: www.frsc.gov.ng
- REA Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for Rural Electrification Agency Job vacancy
- CCB Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for Code of Conduct Bureau