Nigeria Immigration Service NIS list – We are happy to inform all general participant of the Nigeria Immigration Service NIS list of successful applicants has been released. This is the list of successful candidates who participated in the 2021 NIS Recruitment Exercise. Please Note that the names of shortlisted candidates for Nigerian immigration are now available online at Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) portal.
This news was published by the management of Nigeria Immigration Service NIS through her official website www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
- P-YES Application 2021 | Financial Opportunities at www.p-yes.org.ng
- N-Power Batch B List Of Successful Candidates 2021 – www.npower.gov.ng portal
- Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers For 2021 – Exam Questions
The published statement reads below;
“This is to notify the General Public and candidates that applied for the 2021 Nigeria Immigration Service NIS, the Civil Defense, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) has shortlisted successful candidates and has sent out invitations.
Please check the email used during the application for further details. In case you were not shortlisted. Kindly be patient as the future opening will be announced at other times.”
The Nigeria Immigration Service NIS Recruitment Physical Examination and Document Verification Exercise for successful applicants will start from Monday, (Superintendent); Tuesday, (Inspector) and Wednesday, (Assistant). The exercise will hold at all the NIS state command headquarters nationwide starting from 9.00 am.
How To Check Nigeria Immigration Service List of Successful Applicants
1) To check your application status, visit the NIS Recruitment Portal on www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
2) Enter your Application ID or email address in the box provided.
3) Click on Check Shortlist to display your application status.
Please Note, Shortlisted candidates should come to the Screening Centre with the following;
1) Print out of the screening Invitation Letter;
2) Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number;
3) Completed Referee/ Guarantor’s Form;
4) Recent Medical Certificate fo Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital;
5) Originals of your Credentials;
6) A pair of White Canvas, White Short, and Vest with White Stockings.
Stay in Contact
All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates as scheduled as failure to do so will attract a penalty.
Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for the latest update on Nigeria Immigration Service NIS list…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.