The Nigeria Police Force has encouraged Nigerian youths that desire a career in the NPF to volunteer and apply for The Nigeria Police Recruitment Of Constables in the force. They made this public in a note signed in 2021.
The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits),read the note.
General Requirements For The Nigeria Police Recruitment Of Constables:
- Applicants of the Nigeria police recruitment must be citizens of Nigeria and not below 18 years or above 25 years and be in possession of their National Identity Numbers (NIN).
- Applicants must also provide their ‘O’ level Certificates with at least five credit passes especially in English Language and Mathematics ‘in less than three sittings in SSSCE or NABTEB’.
- They must be of reputable conduct and character, without any history of crime in their records.
- Males must not be less than 1.67 meters, and Females must not be less than 1.64 meters.
- Males must have at least 86cm (34 inches) chest expansion (Males only).
- All candidates must undergo a medical diagnosis during the recruitment exercise.
Steps To Apply:
- The Nigeria police recruitment applicant must provide their phone number and working Email address and forward their details online at the web address: www.policerecruitment.ng
- Applicants must make sure to get the information sent to their email address and note down their registration number for subsequent use.
- The printout is very important because it will be requested of them if they are among the shortlisted candidates to be contacted for the subsequent phase of the recruitment exercise.
- It was also warned that multiple applications would result in immediate disqualification from the exercise.
- It is also expected of applicants to download and fill out a Guarantors’ Form, showing credible evidence from at least two of them.
Below are the Individuals that can act as a guarantor:
- Their Traditional Ruler
- A Magistrate
- A Career civil servant not below Grade Level 12
- The Head of educational institutions attended
- Their Local government chairpersons
- A Police officer on or above the rank of CSP, or
- A Military officer on or above the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
These Set Of Individuals Are Not Required
- People with speech difficulties
- Knock knees
- Bent knees
- Flat feet
- People with tattoos and bodily scars
- People with defective eyesight or squint eyes
- People with protruding navel
- People with gross malformation of teeth
- Twisted hands
- Female applicants must also not be pregnant during the exercise.