Nigerian Idol Registration Form 2020 Requirments – The Nigerian Idol 2020 form is not hard to acquire. The form can be efficiently downloaded on the web and filled with no issue. In the event you intend to enroll in, however, don’t know how to approach that, you will be given information on the best way to approach the enlistment here.
Nigerian Idol Registration Form 2020 Registration Requirments
The Nigerian Idol is the confined version of the Idol series freedom. It is the second Idol franchise for our country as it was already part of Idols in West Africa which was also shot and produced in Stockholm, Sweden. The events started with its first season in 2010, the 50th anniversary of the country with the tagline Live Your Dream. Do not Accept any Limitation. Auditions were open for every Nigerian between 18 and 28. The first season went on air in October 2010 and is shown on 15 different channels all across Africa.
Nigerian Idol 2020
There is an age limit for Nigerian Idol participants. The show is only open for people between the ages of 16 and 28 years and anything aside this is not accepted. Applicants must bring along with him or her two ID forms on the registration day. A birth certificate or driver’s license is allowed.
- You are not allowed to the venue a child below five years.
- Some dresses are not allowed at the venue of the audition. Dresses with the crested designer name are prohibited.
- You must bring along with to the audition venue the wristband given to you on the registration day
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigerian by birth
- Applicants must reside in Nigeria this is an essential criterion
- If you took part in any of the previous seasons of Nigerian Idol West African, then you are not allowed to participate again.
Technically, there are four cities where auditions are done. The following are the confirmed audition cities for Nigerian Idol registration form 2020.
- Port Harcourt
HOW TO REGISTER FOR Nigerian Idol 2020.
- Visit Nigerian Idol 2020 registration Season 7 official portal/website at www.nigerianidol.com
- Complete the online application form by filling in the necessary data
- After inputting your details then forward your name with the preferred audition location to 5599 from an Etisalat Nigeria line only. (N100 per SMS)
- You will receive a confirmation SMS in your inbox which you will have to present at the audition venue.
- Akwa Ibom State Job Vacancy 2020 – Recruitment Portal csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
- Nigerian Army List 2020 | Complete Shortlist Revealed Here
- P-YES Application 2020 | Financial Opportunities at www.p-yes.org.ng