Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2021 – Invitations have been extended to the general public by the Nigerian Stock Exchange. They request that able and qualified aspirants apply for the Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2021. Every bit of information that will stand a potential candidate in good stead for recruitment will be in provision through this article.
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2021 and How To Apply
The Nigerian Stock Exchange steadily sustains the largest economy in the whole of Africa; it also champions the expansion of the African financial market.
They also offer regular trading and listing services, market data solutions, licensing services, standard ancillary technology services plus a lot more. They are a vibrant open and professional exchange that connects Nigeria, the African Continent and the World at large.
Recruitments Are On For The Following Positions:
Position: Executive Assistant and Head, Shared Services
Area: Lagos State
Division: Shared Services
Department: The Office of Head, Shared Services
Reports to: The Divisional Head, Shared Services
Grade: Executive Assistant, Head, Shared Services
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2021 Job Details
- The Executive Assistant renders administrative assistance to the Head of the Division, Shared Services Division of the Organisation.
- The job holder’s responsibility is to provide top-notch administrative assistance to The office of the Head of Division via providing reports, written presentations, handling information requests, carrying out research, while also conducting clerical functions like receiving visitors, preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, efficient filing system, and arranging conference calls.
- He also serves as the main medium of connection for in-house and external constituencies on issues relating to the office of the Divisional head.
The Basic Responsibilities for Recruit
- To arrange and Manage Projects and Meetings.
- To conduct regular and irregular gatherings
- To assist in preparation for meetings both internally and externally, and attend conferences with the head of the Division when needed.
- To buttress meeting minute points for the Head of the Division.
- Also, assists the Head of the Division with research and data collection on any designated scheme
- Ensures that all the requirements for meetings are provided promptly
- Excellent dictation and minute taking in every session as expected
- Makes sure that notes are taken and drafted up of the Management Gatherings and forwarded at the end of that week.
To Provide and administer minutes
- To Compose and distribute communication including letters, emails, and memos
- Be the project director on all specific projects assigned to and by the Head of the Division
- Preserves confidentiality on every work matter and opportunity
Management Of Diary.
- Tasked with the management of diaries schedule meetings
- Organize meetings and maintain an up-to-date diary records
- Make sure that all requested appointments are recorded in the diary occasionally and reviewed with the Head of Division before confirmation
- Operate with protocol to make sure that all flights and hotel accommodation are prepared for each local or international trips
- To execute and manage an effective filing operation
- Supervises an extensive variety of administrative assignments for the Head of the Division, and operating a remarkably busy calendar of engagements; preparing intricate and elaborate travel plans, drafting and providing correspondence.
- To make sure of the preservation of a work-friendly environment that allows productivity and furnishes requisite office provisions
- To monitors The Head of Division’s office activities
- To schedules meetings and appointments for the Divisional Head with HODs, Senior Managers, ExCO, employees and external visitors
- To serve as the go-to Person for office inquiries
- Keeps office supply inventory on track
- Handle incoming and outgoing Emails.
Qualifications & Experience for Recruitment
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- At least three years Post ability experience in an Administrative/Executive role
- Be conversant with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Information Management
- Project Management
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Inter-Personal Relations
Other Available Jobs