Npower Login Successful To Your Account | Npower Login Portal – www.npower.gov.ng In this article, I am going to show you detailed steps to log in to your Npower Login Portal account through the official website – www.npower.gov.ng or www.portal.npower.gov.ng. Whether you’re registering for assessment or want to check your application status at Npower Portal, you can view all these on the official websites.
Already you know that Npower application for 2020 session has ended over and the first batch of successful candidates is out. You can check online via the Npower official website to see whether your name was shortlisted. While the next batch of successful candidates will be released soon at the Npower Portal. So, you are to exercise some patience if your name is not in the first batch.
However, you can always to the Npower Login Portal through your account to either edit your account details, enroll for the assessment test, or check your application status through the simple guide in this article. We have received a lot of questions on how one can log in to their account. Our aim in this article is to show you how to login to your Npower Login Portal account and perform necessary activities therein.
Npower Login Successful To Your Account | Npower Login Portal
Without wasting more time, let’s quickly get down the to main business of the day, which is Npower login via the official website. Here you are going to learn how to login to your account in order to write the Npower assessment test. The steps include;
- Head over to the Npower recruitment portal via http://www.npower.gov.ng/
- Click on the ‘Test’ tab at the top right corner of the home page
- Then enter your login details. Use your Phone Number as Username and your BVN as Password
- Next tap on the login link there to proceed with the test. That’s that for this!
Npower Login To Your Account To Edit Your Profile
The final thing I want to look into before we leave this page is how to edit your profile on the Npower official portal. This is done through the NPVN website, which is also an official website for Npower Login Portal. The steps involved in doing this include;
- Visit NPVN portal through www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
- From the main navigation panel at the left side of the screen, select the option ‘My Profile’ to continue
- Next, you will see the option for ‘Personal Information’ and ‘Bank Information’. Select any of the two according to what you want to do and continue
- Edit your name, bank information or other details and save your changes on the portal
- After effecting the changes, tap on the ‘Update Account’ on the page to complete the steps here. That’s all!
- List of Npower Candidates 2020 – See the Complete Shortlist Here
- Nigeria Immigration Service List Of 2020 Successful Applicants – Check NIS List Here
- How To Print Your NYSC Call-Up Letter 2020 | NYSC Batch A & B 2020
- Air Peace Online Booking – Local Flights Booking From Air Peace Arline
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about Npower Portal, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.