Norwegian Refugee Council NRC Recruitment – Norwegian Refugee Council NRC is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below; Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other relevant updates will be posted here free. We are recruiting to fill the following job position below:
NRC Recruitment and Job Description
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Finance Assistant. The Position is based in Nigeria. NRC is looking for a Finance Assistant for our area office in Maiduguri in Northern Nigeria. The purpose of the Finance Assistant is to support program activities in Maiduguri and in the field offices
NRC initiated country operations in Nigeria in June 2015, in order to respond to the critical and increasing needs in the country. NRC currently has a full team based in Maiduguri and a coordination office in Abuja. NRC Recruitment is currently providing services across various sectors namely; Shelter and Non-Food Items (NFI); Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion (WASH); Food Security; and Information, Counselling and Legal Assistance (ICLA) in order to address identified humanitarian needs.
The Finance Assistant reports to the Finance Officer
- Ensure that all support documents are complete and accurate before the financial transaction is processed.
- Process and track all cash advances and ensure that clearance of advance is done on time.
- Take the day to day responsibility of managing petty cash and cash box.
- Preparation of payment vouchers and cheques and ensure timely settlement of all undisputed invoices.
- Daily processing of all bank transactions and ensure that vendors are paid timely
- Support field office finance related activities
- Assist finance officer to perform cash and bank reconciliation.
- Ensure that all documents are stamped PAID before filing and archiving
- Any other duties assigned by the line manager
- Experience from working as a Finance Assistant in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Good in oral and written English
- Good knowledge of the North – Eastern Nigeria context
- Minimum of University degree in the related field
- Handling an insecure environment
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
- A good sense of humor is an asset
How to Apply for Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment
Click here to apply for the Norwegian Refugee Council NRC Recruitment. All employees of the Norwegian Refugee Council should be able to adhere to our Code of Conduct and the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable.
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about the Norwegian Refugee Council NRC Recruitment, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly.
We believe you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.
- NLNG Aptitude Test | Shortlisted Candidates For Internship Program
- Nigerian Prisons Service Shortlist of Applied Candidates – Check List here
- Npower Verified List of Shortlisted Candidates | List Available Here – www.npvn.npower.gov.ng