Ntel Nigeria Recruitment 2020 – Ntel Nigeria is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below; please note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other relevant updates will be posted here free.
We are recruiting to fill the following job position below:
JOB DESCRIPTION For Ntel Nigeria Recruitment 2020
Ntel Nigeria is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Sales Performance Analyst.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
- To provide analytical and administrative support to the Sales department, analyzing trade insight and channel development and expansion across all channels, proper reporting, and performance tracking on all sales indices and parameters.
Key Role Responsibilities For Ntel Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- Work with data stakeholders – IT, Finance to collate requisite data for sale performance monitoring
- Responsible for timely generation of KPI reports and field reports such as would support the business and enhance productivity
- Responsible for collating field sales reports and validating monthly activations
- Periodically modify current reports to make reports more inclusive, robust and informative
- Responsible for developing Performance Reporting and Monitoring Templates
- Coordinate with the relevant IT and Network support team for the timely availability of the relevant reports in the correct format
- Day to Day support for the regional teams and Business Partners. i:e Prompt complaints resolution with a focus on the Business Partners and field sales staff.
- Developing and writing of Business case on various initiatives and seeking all relevant approvals when required.
- Define processes to support seamless
- Timely and accurate preparation of agent payout schedule vis-à-vis validated the information
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Decompose high-level information into details and give general understanding and recommendation to stakeholders
- Coordinate between Sales, Marketing, and other relevant departments to ensure a qualitative and timely report is available
- Engage another team on the solution to problems on the field (Kuchio downtime, Faulty Kuchio, Agent ID lock, and others).
- Provide support and data as relating to sales performance to zones/regions
- Provide insight and information from available data that gives the competitive advantage to the business and deliver the same in a concise manner to make strategic decisions
- Collate and evaluate reports to increase general sales productivity.
- Analyze reports and highlight areas of weakness and strength-based the on the agreed baseline for operational changes and action
- Evaluate and manage performance trends from reports and evaluate performance calculated against set targets.
Minimum Requirements For Ntel Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- Fluent in English
- First degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience including:
- 2 years’ experience in Sales operations in a telecom or FMCG company.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Relevant Professional Certification from a recognized Professional body.
- Good business acumen
- Telecommunication savvy
- Good understanding of sales and Data Analytics
- Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Numerical skills
- Attention to details
- Data Analytical skills
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Networking skills
- Interpersonal and Customer service skills
- People Management skills
- Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Database management
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation.
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about Ntel Nigeria Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.
Other Job Updates
- US Navy Application Form 2020 PDF, US Navy 2020 Recruitment Form
- Top Lists Of 10 High Paying Jobs in Nigeria Right Now – 2020 VERSION Check List Here
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 Commencing by October/November? Find out Today
- Niger River Basin Authority Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for Niger River Basin Authority