Nysc job portal – The National Youth Service Corps has launched a job portal that would enhance job seeking opportunities for Corps Members and also make them available for prospective employers.
NYSC Director-General, Brigadier General Sulaiman Kazaure, while speaking at the launch today in Lagos, urged Corps Members to make themselves available for job opportunities with the aid of the portal.
NYSC JOB PORTAL LAUNCHED
He added that the portal would serve as a pool for employers searching for suitable candidates and also provide a means of verification of credentials.
He, however, added that the Management of National Youth Service Corps had established Zonal integrated Skill Centres in six different locations across the country aimed at entrenching entrepreneurship among Corps Members.
In her keynote address, the Managing Director, Gr8jobs Limited, Mrs. Omomene Odike, emphasized the need for every job seeker to acquire relevant information to survive in the competitive job market.
She said there was the need to reduce unemployment in Nigeria while she urged Corps Members to upload their data to relevant portals.
NYSC Lagos State Coordinator, Prince Mohammed Momoh, said the NYSC Lagos initiative would reduce the stress of job search among Corps Members.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses In Nigeria
- List of Accredited Centers For JAMB Registration Nationwide
- Agro Park Graduate Trainee | Guide To Internship Program Today
- Unicaf University Scholarship | Up to 60% Scholarships for Online Ph.D.’s, and Master’s, Bachelors!
- DESOPADEC Scholarship List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates- Check Your Name Here