Oracle Nigeria Recruitment 2021 oracle.taleo.net/careers– Oracle Nigeria is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below. Please note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other relevant updates will be posted here free. We are recruiting to fill the following job position below:
JOB DESCRIPTION For Oracle Nigeria
Oracle Nigeria is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Applications Sales Senior Manager.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
Job Ref: 18000ABP
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Manages Oracle Applications sales in Nigeria
- Reports to the Applications Sales Africa Cluster leader
- Leads a team of Applications Sales Representatives /Territory Managers
- Works towards an allocated license and SaaS/cloud sales revenue target
- Works across multiple Lines of Businesses collaborating with Consulting, Applications and Alliances & Channels team
Also Read: First Bank Recruitment 2021 | Job Requirements and Guide
Responsibilities / Accountabilities via Oracle Nigeria Recruitment 2021
- Achieve license and Applications cloud /SaaS sales against the revenue target (annually and quarterly)
- Maintain an understanding of the given sectors and Oracle’s value propositions for these sectors
- Develop pipeline and continuously mature & qualify opportunities in order to increase Oracle’s market share and to enable achievement of sales target
- Monitor the progress of key customer transactions in the sales cycle to ensure Oracle’s business processes and procedures are followed
- Ensure use of planning/reporting tools in a quality & timely manner
- Monitor customers’ satisfaction with Oracle, addressing any issues and promoting reference ability & building effective working relationships with key executives
- Manage a sales team, providing direction, leadership, and motivation
- Set objectives and review the performance of individuals and take action to ensure targets are met & recruit/induct new team members as required
- Monitor and review individuals plans, forecasts and sales activities and ensure corrective action is taken as necessary
- Act as an ambassador for Oracle with customers’ executives
- Identify and exploit marketing activities and campaigns that support the achievement of targets
- Engage with relevant Oracle Partners as appropriate
Qualifications / Skills For Oracle Nigeria Recruitment 2021
- 10+ years of relevant senior sales experience from IT company (preferably software)
- Experience in sales management/people management is a must
- Sound knowledge in application sales is highly advantageous
- Strong sales and negotiation skills, ability to influence others
- Proven successful track record in the Ghana and Nigeria market
- Strong result orientation
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; building/developing relationships, both internally and externally
- Ability to work in a complex organization; leading or being a member of virtual teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- University Degree
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements for Oracle Nigeria Recruitment 2021
- Overall responsibility for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle*s opportunities across all products and product lines.
- Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Oracle sales process.
- Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
- Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Builds working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans. Develops and executes a territory plan to maximize revenue. Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis. Manages escalation. Conducts weekly progress meetings with the sales team.
- Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas or sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications. Minimum five or more years of sales or sales management experience within the technology industry.
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives. Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues. Demonstrated leadership skills. Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences.
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions, and terms and conditions. Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
- As part of Oracle’s employment process, candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
How to Apply for Oracle Nigeria Recruitment
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about Oracle Nigeria Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.
Other Available Jobs