The Osun Youth Empowerment Scheme 2021 Registration Form is now available. We are going to guide you on the steps to obtaining the OYES Registration 2021 Form and the procedures of getting yourself and your loved ones registered for the program.
Obtain Your OYES Registration 2021 Form Today
The OYES is a volunteer program put in place to rid the frustration and crippling effect of the evil scourge of high unemployment of youths in the State and Nigeria in general. It is organized merely to reduce the level of unemployment by empowering the youth.
The participants of the OYES Registration 2021 and the program proper will put themselves in an excellent position to be a part of a scheme that has been a source of great help to young people. Youths with the right mindset and qualities will significantly benefit from the program.
Concepts of The Osun Youth Empowerment Scheme (OYES) 2021
The OYES corps will be stationed for productive assistance in particular locations of socio-economic growth. They will be paid a primary allowance to meet their fundamental needs, and will also be suitably equipped for group identity and great morale.
Benefits For Participants of The Empowerment Scheme
Being a participant of the scheme is an excellent opportunity for the corps members to obtain quality abilities and also improve their skills in various fields while their self-confidence is also boosted by the activities they will get involved in the program.
Be an OYES Cadet Today
OYES cadets have performed exceptionally well on public, social, economic and environmental schemes of great relevance to the general public in recent years. They have brought good report through the projects that they have executed in the past.
Enough youth participation in the OYES Registration 2021 will significantly enhance the growth of the national and state economies, while also allowing a fresh batch of unemployed young men and women to encounter the benefits of being a Cadet Volunteers in the scheme.
Conditions For OYES Registration 2021
- Participants must be within 18 and 40 years
- Must have SSCE/NECO/ GCE/ ND/HND/BSC/ Or any other relevant certificates from distinguished institutions
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC)
- Discernible upright character and a stable mind
Documents to be ready before accessing Application Portal
- Qualification degree
- Correct name record
- Carefully compiled and ready to be uploaded the CV
- Active phone number
- Your Active Email Address
- Place and date of birth
- Passport data
The Application Procedure
- Apply via http://www.oyes.org.ng/
- Sign up via http://oyes.org.ng/2021/wip/login.php
- Create a new account to continue
- Submit when you have completed the process