P-YES is simply the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme. Please carefully read this post as we will be guiding you on how to suitably engage in P-YES Registration 2021/2022 and be recruited for the program. In some ways, it is similar to NPOWER, because it is a scheme that is strictly for Nigerian Youths. The program will be available to everyone irrespective of their level of literacy.
The scheme will provide the youths with the necessary skills, resources, and knowledge that will get them to be productive; and so decreasing poverty and creating an economically strengthened youth mass that can contribute meaningfully to national growth.
P-YES INITIATIVE GOALS
- To bring about job creation, value addition, and productivity for existing and new urban and rural entrepreneurs all over the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria on a reliable scale.
- Grow the potentials of the youths and help them take control of their everyday life and posterity by developing their assets and realizing their gifts to achieve bigger aims.
- To combat the negative spread of social vices among Nigerian youths by empowering them to be productively occupied.
- To aid in reaching the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
P-YES Registration 2021 Requirements
- Only Nigerian youths between the ages of 18 to 40 years can apply for the scheme.
- The applicants must provide a means of identification, e.g., International Passport, National Identity card and Permanent Voters Card(PVC)
- The applicant is expected to present a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for privileges from the program.
- The aspirant must be able to speak the English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- An unquestionable character and a stable state of mind.
- The applicant must provide a trustworthy guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Should be able to obtain the approval of a local government official.
- The recipient is expected to convey knowledge and mentor pairs inside their various communities.
- Applicants Must provide a guarantor’s form.
How To Apply/Register for P-YES Programme
You can now apply online or apply directly to any of P-YES assigned offices across the country. Online Application – Click on this link – applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/signup, enter your phone number and follow the instructions given you to register
Apply in office – If you unable, or you prefer not to apply online, you can collect a registration form from any of our offices here.
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2021 | Apply Now
- Federal Character Commission Job Recruitment 2021 | Job Portal
- Chocolate City Records Recruitment 2021 | See How to Apply for Chocolate City Records Job vacancy