The apply here has been soliciting for applications from Nigerian youths who wish to benefit from the P-YES scheme. Henceforth, the P-YES Registration Form Portal 2021 is still open for applications from those that have not put themselves into consideration yet.
Visit P-YES Registration Form Portal 2021
An amazing number of individuals have already registered for the P-YES scheme before now, and those that are yet to do that are advised to do so without further delay. Make sure you take advantage of this carefully outlined path to making yourself a potential beneficiary of the program.
We are very thrilled to declare to you that the P-YES Registration Form Portal 2021 that was initiated in before will still be running till February of 2021. Hence, this is a perfect opportunity to avail yourself of the rare opportunity and be a part of the P-YES scheme immediately.
Benefits of The P-YES Scheme
The P-YES scheme has been a great source of joy to Nigerian youths in this moment of economic hardship in the country; this is the program that will springboard the youth initiatives to the next level through solid financial aid and sustenance.
Just as expected, getting registered on the P-YES Registration Form Portal 2021 comes with its conditions and requirements that must be met to be considered “qualified” for the benefits of the P-YES scheme. We will show you the essentials for being a qualified applicant of the program.
P-YES Scheme Requirements
- The basis for qualification is the fundamental ability to learn things brilliantly.
- Aspirants must be individuals between the ages of 18 to 40 years respectively.
- The applicant must present a valid means of identification as a registered Nigerian citizen.
- They must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the scheme.
- Fluency in the English language and or any local Nigerian dialect.
- Demonstrable moral character and a sound mind.
- The applicant of the P-YES scheme must produce a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- The qualities of securing the approval of a local government official.
- The recipient should sustain the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
Applicants that meet the above conditions can consider themselves potential beneficiaries of the P-YES scheme. The applicants can then visit apply here and complete their applications without any further waste of time.
OTHER RECOMMENDED POSTS