We are here to inform the general public about the ongoing recruitment for the medical officers in Ghana. An ultra-modern state of the art hospital and diagnostic center in the Greater Accra Region is seeking for a qualified and experienced person to fill the position of a Medical Officer and will be reported to the Medical Director, stay focus as we give you more details below.
Qualification and experience needed.
- A Bachelor of Science in Medical Science, Human Biology, MBChB Medicine & Surgery from an accredited institution.
- Three to five years work experience in addition to the mandatory medical horsemanship with a Government teaching.
- Hospital, Must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Ghana.
Skills and Functional Knowledge needed
- The Victorious applicant should have excellent practical skills and must be reasonable and detail-oriented, problem solver, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- He/She should have the ability to work with other healthcare specialists as needed, have strong interpersonal skills and the desire to help others.
Application Procedure For the work
Interested eligible candidates are requested to apply with their recent passport, sized photograph and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We promise to update you in case if there is any change in their system of operation.
We believe at this point; we have passed extensive information on The Recruitment For Medical Officers Updated in Ghana. If this is helpful, please do well by sharing it to your friends on the box below. In case if you have any problem, you can reach us by dropping your email Address and your phone number in the provided comment box below.
Other Available Jobs
- DESOPADEC Scholarship List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates- Check Your Name Here
- JAMB CAPS | How To Reject or Accept Admission via JAMB CAPS Portal
- How To Get ACCA Membership Certificate In Nigeria –accaglobal.com
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Status, Notice For all Jamb Candidates