Review And How to Buy on AliExpress.com, Purchase Products from AliExpress.com
This platform is an online buying service made up of small businesses in China and elsewhere offering products to international online buyers. However, this platform was launched in 2010; Alibaba owns it. This platform offers thousands of top Chinese exporters and suppliers selling millions of products at low wholesale prices.
Also, this platform commenced as buying and selling portal. However, it has since increased to business-to-consumer, consumer-to-consumer, cloud computing, and payment services, as well. It is capable of taking your small business across the globe.
However, AliExpress is contrary to Amazon because it functions only as an e-commerce program and doesn’t market goods directly to buyers. It connects directly with Chinese including buyers. Sellers in AliExpress.com can be either people or organizations.
What you need to sell On AliExpress.com
- AliExpress.com Account:- An AliExpres.com account is another thing you will need to shop on AliExpress.com.com. If you already have an account goes ahead and continues shopping. If you don’t, go ahead and create your free account.
- Money:- Yes, though you would not need a lot. But you will need enough to pay for the product or products you wish to buy. You also would have to pay for shipping and if required import/ customs duty.
- Internet Access:- AliExpress.com.com is an online shopping mall, so you need internet access to shop on the website. You can preferably use your internet access or a secure cyber cafe to order products on the website.
- Means of Payment:- Even though you have money in the bank, it is not enough. You also need to be able to make payment online. Mastercard and Visa debit/credit cards are approved means of payment. You can also make payment via Wire Transfer, Western Union, Web Money, and Maestro Debit card.
- A Means for Receiving your Order:- When you order a product online it will be delivered to a physical address or the nearest post office.
How to Purchase Products from AliExpress.com
If you have not bought from AliExpres.com before, these are guidelines you may need to shop easier and quicker. However, as you continue to shop on the site, you will gain experience and form your methodology because these are mine.
This is where you would want to put most of your attention. Finding a product on AliExpress.com is not the hurdle, finding a reliable supplier is. However, AliExpress.com has made it easy for customers to identify a reliable supplier with a rating system for suppliers. Click on the Positive feedback rate to read feedback from other people who have bought products from the seller.
On this page, you will see the specs, features, and photos of the product. You would also be able to see the price and possible discounts. The shipping method and shipping cost are also made available here.
Once you are on the product page of your chosen seller, go through the features and make sure it is what you want.
Before going to a grocery store, you have a list or already know what you would want to buy when you go in. Now before you just go online to AliExpress.com, identify what you want to buy and other related items you would what to acquire as well.
If you want to order for multiple products, you could just click on Add To Cart button the product page of each product. After adding all products to the cart, you can then click on the Buy Now button. Note that if you are buying from different suppliers, the products will be shipped separately hence separate shipping cost.
The supplier will then make arrangement to ship the products If your order is successful. This can take from 1 – 7 days depending on the supplier. Once the product(s) have been shipped, a tracking number will appear in the transaction area of your AliExpress.com account. With the tracking number, you can track the progress of the order on the shipping company used to ship the goods.
With the tracking features, you will know when the products go into your town. If you use offers like DHL, EMS, or FedEx, the product will be remitted to your doorstep. However, if the product requires customs duty or other taxes, you will be required to pay the duty before you collect the product.