Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Internship – IG Programme 2021,
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Internship – Standard Chartered Bank is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below;
Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements and other relevant updates will be posted here free.
We are recruiting to fill the following job position below:
Title: 2021 Internship – IG Programme
Ref No: INIGNG 21
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Internship Description
- Internships are typically 8 to 12 weeks, and are open to candidates who are available to start on our full-time graduate programmes in August 2021.
- When you apply you will be asked for your preference of business area, you can choose from any of our six International Graduates streams; Retail Banking, Transaction Banking, Wealth Management, Global Banking & Corporate Finance, Commercial Banking and Financial Markets.
- You must be a penultimate (second to last) year student to apply for an internship, and have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which you are applying. Standard Chartered Bank does not sponsor work permits for interns.
How to Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Internship
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about this, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.
Other Job Updates
- 2021 FRSC Physical Screening Update and Verification Exercise – Latest Update
- Sahara Group Recruitment 2021 | Apply Right Now
- INEC Recruitment 2021 | Become Ad-hoc Staff Today
- Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Annual Essay Competition 2021