Steps In Selling With An eBay Seller Account – eBay is a worldwide multinational e-commerce organization that has the base at San Jose California that ensures consumer to consumer and business to consumer sales via its wearies. It is a place where you can buy and sell goods and services on the Internet. eBay is where the individual can buy or sell second hand goods or new goods. Things you can see and buy there includes shoes, clothes, accessories and lots more. It is a well-known site because of its auctions and consumer to consumer sales. It is an international local and national operator founded by Pierre Omidyar on the 3rd of September 1995. Just like Amazon and other trusted online shopping center it is a sure trusted online shopping center.
Recommended: Biggest Online shopping Store Review – Amazon.com
How can you sell with an eBay Seller Account?
Firstly before you think of selling on eBay, you might have bought things from eBay to build trust on them. Before you can sell, you must have eBay Seller Account. To have a seller account follow to steps below.
- Open your browser type in the official website of eBay
- Click on the registration and choose the either personal or business account depending on the one you need.
- Fill in your correct details and submit.
Then you can follow these steps to sell.
- Open your browser type in the official website of eBay which is www.ebay.com
- Click on the sell button located at the top right hand of the homepage
- You see a section that will ask you for the list of things you would like to sell fill in the section.
- Then check your information and remember to add the automatic mode of payment
You can login to your eBay account through the webpage www.ebay.com with your email and password.
Please Note. There are some things you cannot sell in eBay things like.
Benefits of selling on eBay with An eBay Seller Account
- eBay solves the problem of shipping your goods to your consumer like if you are selling your products from Nigeria to someone in India, the shipping cost will be handled by them.
- When you list your product, it gives you benefits of grabbing THEIR SEO benefits for the product when you are running your own e-commerce business.
- Assuming your goods are in bulk stock, you can always use fixed price listing. Check it this way if your stock is limited and you demand that when you benefit a lot from the auction listing when you sell on eBay.
- You gain trust when you sell on eBay.
- eBay charges lower fees for product listing.
Recommended: How to successfully shop from Amazon Today
Hope you found this interesting, kindly share with your friends.