Swift Networks Recruitment 2021 – Swift Networks is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below;
Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements and other relevant updates will be posted here free.
We are recruiting to fill the following job position below:
JOB DESCRIPTION For Swift Networks Recruitment 2021
Swift Networks Limited is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of GM, Swift Media.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
- The successful candidate will be part of the driving force of SWIFT’s business performance in the Media (digital advertising and commerce) sector, and full accountability for sales, market share, brand awareness, advertising effectiveness, and new product development.
- He/she will also be responsible for driving the company’s brand development.
- Develop and deliver the strategy for the company’s new business development, marketing communication, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity.
- Overseeing SWIFT Media business solution scoping, design, presentation, and sales;
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders across all sectors of the economy to promote the company’s interests and corporate strategy;
- Ensures delivery of team’s financial targets including revenue, market share and net margin;
- Identify new business and ways to increase revenue share;
- Conceptualize, design, mobilize and execute strategies to attract and retain advertisers, channels owners, partners and users to SWIFT’s new innovative digital advertising channel;
- Ensure that advertisers on this platform achieve agreed targets more than they would have on any other similar platform;
- Stay appropriately networked and keeps abreast of trends, news, events and deadlines, so that all possible, new or enhanced opportunities in media are exploited.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining excellent relationships and effective communication channels.
- Oversee the overall advertising activities of our company; to plan, execute and monitor advertising campaigns;
- Ability to Recruit, train and lead professional teams to meet company’s set goals
- Plan and execute the affiliate marketing programmes of the company;
- Conceptualize, execute and manage the company’s advertising programs;
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings;
- Championing Market intelligence, sales measurement and evaluation.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class honours (Upper Division) in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Business Administration or any related course of study from a reputable Nigerian or international institution.
- Possession of a Master’s Degree and relevant professional certification in digital marketing and strategy will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least Seven Years experience in similar role.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Must have the drive and capability to meet and beat challenging targets;
- Representatives and other senior individuals and stakeholder groups;
- Entrepreneurial drive;
- Delivering results – absolute focus to deliver under pressure in an ever-changing business environment;
- Communicating for impact – effective communication with senior stakeholders inside and outside of the business;
- Making a personal difference – strong influencing skills and responsive Professional Expertise; Excellent communication skills including written and verbal communications;
- Strong presentation skills required, including experience in presenting and influencing senior audience.
Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
How To Apply For Swift Networks Recruitment 2021
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about Swift Networks Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.
- PHCN Recruitment 2021 | See How to Apply for Power Holding Company of Nigeria Job vacancy
- Inec Adhoc Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online Today – www.inec.gov.ng
- ICPC Recruitment 2021 | See How to Apply for Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission
- Ghana Fire Service Requirements 2021 “GNF” Screening Date.