Guess what? UBA Bank Recruitment is ongoing, The UBA Bank Recruitment 2021, Latest September Job started today. As we all know the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutes in Africa, operating in 19 African countries and three global business centers: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
UBA Bank Recruitment 2021, Latest Jobs Vacancy below:
Job Position: Regional Control Officer
Reference No: #RMD0010
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Asaba-Delta, Katsina, Lagos, Jos South-Plateau, Jalingo, Taraba States
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Group Risk Management Directorate strives to achieve sound corporate governance, robust compliance and effective risk management processes for credit, market, and liquidity. Strategies deployed help build robust capital management, effective risk monitoring, and proactive risk mitigation.
- UBA’s culture is built and nurtured on values, resilience, and dedication. It is a culture that makes us a role model for African businesses. Your contribution to the culture is critical to our success thus your career growth is of utmost importance to us.
- We are currently seeking staff who have strong Internal Control experience to lead teams in the following locations, Abuja, Katsina, Jos, Jalingo and Delta.
Job Specification For UBA Bank Recruitment 2021
- Ensure integrity of transactions in Business offices, and report deviations/anomalies immediately.
- Assist business offices with compliance and regulatory issues, and provide counseling when required.
- Identify control lapses/policy breaches through control activities for process improvement/policy amendments.
- Improve control and awareness culture in the business offices.
- Escalate cases of fraud, customer complaints, and staff disciplinary issues to the Area control manager, or responsible department.
- Monitor and ensure that open items in GL accounts are current and reflect the true nature of the products recorded in them.
- Ensure that the ambiance of the business office is maintained
Job Requirements For UBA Bank Recruitment 2021
- A good first degree in Accounting or humanities (min 2.2) with ACA
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in banking which should be predominantly in Internal Control or Audit Function.
- Effective influencing and relationship-building skills
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as manage multiple priorities in quick time frames
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills (oral & written)
- Good Administrative, Supervisory, and Leadership Skills
- Good Organization, coordination, and Analytical skills
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Position: CFO – UBA Pension
Reference No: CFO_UBAP_01
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Accounting, Analytics, Auditing, Banking, Finance
Industries: Accounting, Banking / Finance & Investment, Financial Services
- University of Toronto Scholarship 2021 for Africans Fully Funded
- Germany 2021 Scholarships | Fully Funded – Apply Now
- 2021 Guinness Scholarship For Undergraduate
- As a brand with Africa as the center of its business operations, UBA strongly believes in Africa and its people with the emphasis on being global. We are driving the renaissance of the African economy through innovation in Banking, having successfully built a strong domestic and international brand with footprints in 20 African countries, London, Paris and New York.
- Our strong presence on the African continent is deliberate, and it reflects our love for diversity and a multicultural system. We have about 15,000 multilingual, ethnically varying and highly diverse people who reflect the richness, multiplicity, and uniqueness of the twenty (20) African countries we operate. Here at UBA, each person’s contribution is valued and is important to the overall vision of the company. Your career growth is of utmost importance to us, that’s why you deserve more than a job. You deserve a tribe. Working in UBA admits you into our tribe. You will do the work that you love, one that matters to you and will be involved in cross-functional projects across all our geographies. You become a part of the culture built and nurtured on values, resilience, and dedication, a culture that make us a role model for African businesses.
- Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes operational finance strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans in conjunction with Head Resources.
UBA Bank Recruitment Requirements
- First degree in Accounting, Economics Additional professional qualification – ACA, ACCA
- 7-10 years of work experience in financial control in the banking industry or financial industry.
- Strong Leadership qualities
- Good analytical skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good written Communication
- Good Oral Communication Skills
- Attention to Details.