Applications are currently welcome from well-qualified candidates for UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2021. Deadline for submission of applications for this program is Mid-December annually.
UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2021
UBA Campus Ambassador 2021 programme presents an astonishing opportunity to students of institutions of higher learnings in Nigeria and over Africa to be part of a changing and future meditating Pan-African bank by representing the platform on universities and or campuses. This initiative is one of the bank’s objectives or goals to developing creativity and leadership skills and greater learning in the midst of young people in the African continent.
The intention of the programme is to be a learning and acquisition of experience and a highly satisfying endeavour for some selected students and at the same time still affording them an excellent platform to develop their leadership capacities and show forth their specific talents.
The Benefits of the UBA Campus Ambassador Programme include
- The Development of Individuals Intellectual, leadership and creative skills via periodic training,
- Gift pack with UBA branded collateral,
- Monthly stipend,
- Networking and collaboration with different ambassadors from campuses across AfricaCareer advisory, mentorship, and communication with managers in UBA,
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Learn of UBA culture and career opportunities
- The inclusion of UBA campus ambassador experience in your resume
- Free tickets to various UBA events
- UBA Campus Ambassador Programme Eligibility
Requirements For UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2021
- Must be a registered and full-time undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria and African countries that UBA operates
- Must be actively committed in student groups and influential inside the campus community
- Must have established social media presence with ascertainable followership
- Should possess skill in engaging stakeholders within the school community
- Should have the ability to collect feedback and present innovative insights
- Should be able to dedicate 3-4 hours of your time weekly
- Must be highly professional in general conduct
- Should have a UBA account
Check out: Job Vacancies in Ilorin, Kwara State 2021/2022 For Graduates and Non Graduates
Responsibilities of a UBA Campus Ambassador
- Must Represent the UBA brand on campus
- Provide insights that will aid UBA better understand campus demands unique to each region
- Study UBA products/ services and promote their adoption inside the campus
- Plan and host fun events on campus to augment the UBA brand
- Develop relationships on campus with the school officials, faculty and student groups
- Identify trends and changes that UBA can leverage within the campus community
- Implement several UBA initiatives within the campus
Steps to Apply for UBA Campus Ambassador Programme
It is recommended that students who are qualified are expected to fill into their forms with required personal data, and an inspiring letter explaining why they should be chosen for the programme. Applications are open between September and Mid-December annually.
Alternative steps can as well be as follows:
Endeavour to Follow us @ubagroup on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube
Create a video clip showing how your skills and past experiences apply to the position
Upload the clip on your social media page with the hashtag #UBACampusAmbassador
Please do ensure you tag or shoutout @UBAGroup in your post. Candidates with very impressive commitments stand a chance to be pushed into the application procedure.