UBA Recruitment – United Bank for Africa is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below;
Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements and other relevant updates will be posted here free.
We are recruiting to fill the following job position below:
JOB DESCRIPTION For UBA Recruitment
United Bank for Africa (UBA) ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Corporate Relationship Manager.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
- Develop strong relationship with key industry stakeholders – regulators and operators
- Perform political, economic, social and technological (PEST) analysis to identify emerging opportunities and risks
- Develop and manage businesses/relationships across the business sector
- Prepare annual marketing plans and to achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Secure approval for annual marketing plans and strategies for designated product ranges to enable achievement of targeted growth and profit objectives.
- Oversee the effective delivery/extraction of value from the linkage/value chain activities of the power sector with other areas of the bank
- Develop strategies and structures to encourage effective value chain banking to successfully capture the entire opportunity space in the economic Sectors across the bank
- Manage the relationship teams for profit optimization and achievement of set targets
- Ensure Customer satisfaction at all times, and bring in repeated business by resolving outstanding issues.
- Provide the bank with information on new contacts and new marketing opportunities
- Client relationships management, developing account plans, and delivering proposals
- Minimum of Bachelor;s Degree with an MBA, MSC or equivalent
Required Experience for UBA Recruitment
- 9years relevant bank experience;
- 11 years non-banking related experience
Competences/Skills for UBA Recruitment
- Bank Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- Knowledge and experience of Banking/Financial Services International Terms of Trade and Guidelines CBN Guidelines • Knowledge on Corporate, Trade and Client Relationship
- Numerical capability
- Good customer relationship skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good understanding of financial accounting, trade service
- Good Skills in the assessment of credit risk, spread, and analyse the financial statements
- Excellent analytical skills, problem identification and solving skills
- Networking skills
- Good communication skills
- Superior business management and Negotiation skills
Click here to Apply
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about UBA Recruitment, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site www.firstcalljob.com.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter.