How can I Unblock Facebook account www.facebook.com
What can lead to blocking of a Facebook account? This can be possible if the user is having a fake Identity or if the management of the Facebook is having an update in the database which will require just a few steps to verify your account and have it back. Also, ones account can be blocked if after Investigation and it was one out the owner of that account is a scammer and has been making people uncomfortable in Facebook.
If for any reason your account was locked don’t worry it will take an hour before it will be opened again because it might be as a reason that the owner of the account has been reported for some ill acts which are against the terms and condition of the Facebook team.
After your account has been locked and released for several time and you still persist in the ill act perpetrated by the user of the account. Then the management of Facebook will have no other option than to block you that is the account.
Below are the steps to Unblock Facebook account.
Note: if your account is not blocked don’t follow this steps to do this. Make sure it is blocked before trying this.
- Login to www.facebook.com/help which when opens
- Click on submitting an appeal which is at the down part of the page
- You know the email or phone number that is linked to the Facebook account, login it in
- Enter your full name which you used when opening the account
- They you will be asked to select a picture from your phone or laptop as the case may be.
- Tap additional info. This will enable you to tell Facebook that your account was hacked or that is was blocked for no reason.
- After which you will click on send which is down the page.
Recommended: www.facebook.com | How to create a Facebook group
When you are done doing this your account will be recovered back to you and you can now go on and enjoy it the way it was before it was blocked no changes will be made.
Remember to share with your friends.