Are you interested in UNIBen Recruitment 2021? Were you notified about the University Of Benin Job vacancy? For the past few years, the University of Benin has been undertaking gigantic and annual recruitment intake. And today, the University of Benin has sustained its growth in strength, with a good number of Faculties, Departments, etc. This is in accordance with the directives of the NUC Bodies.
We want to special bring to your notice the ongoing UNIBen Recruitment 2021 for Academic and Non-Academic Staff to work with the University Of Benin. Before we will go on with the remaining information’s we would like also to let you know that we are not going to ask you to pay money for the recruitment on this site, all job notifications are free and timely.
Also, we do not recruit for the University Of Benin we are to get you informed and on time too, you can drop comments with us in the area you don’t understand and in others questions which may not relate to this post.
All application for the ongoing UNIBen Recruitment 2021 for Academic and Non-Academic Staff is based on the line, through the official website of the University Of Benin.
We trust that if you study and understand this article you have zero problems in the ongoing UNIBen Recruitment 2020 process for both Academic and Non-Academic Staff.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIBen Recruitment 2021
You will have to log in to the official website of The University of Benin, to process your Application.
UNIBEN AVAILABLE VACANT POSITIONS.
The University of Benin is recruiting to fill the following positions;
- University Librarian
- Deputy University Librarian
- Deputy Bursar
- Deputy Director of Works
- Deputy Director of Physical Planning
Master’s Degree, B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND from a known institution;
Ability to perform within the University System;
At least 15-25 years post qualification cognate experience
Must have a good and practical knowledge of Computer applications.
UNIBen Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications, vision statement and detailed Curriculum Vitae, highlighting among others, the following:
- Full Names
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Contact Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic Qualifications Obtained with Date
- Working Experience
- Present Employment, indicating present status and salary
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Referees (3)
- Each applicant must have three (3) referees who should be requested by the applicant to forward their referees’ report under confidential cover by Courier Service directly to the Vice-Chancellor.
- List of Npower Candidates 2021 – See the Complete Shortlist Here
- Latest Npower Build Update – What You Must Know About N-Build 2021
- 2021 FIRST BANK NIGERIA APPLICATION | HOW TO APPLY
Provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses and/or telephone numbers.