WAAW Foundation Scholarship 2021 — The working to advance science and technology Education for African Women (WAAW) Foundation is a non-profit International Organization which started at the year 2017, with to purpose of empowering African Women to be impactful leaders and agents of change and innovators of technology through stem engagements, all this they do through the scholarship they offer the African women.
The scholarship offered by WAAW to the African Women is known as Stem, it is an annual scholarship with its main focus on colleges. Here in this article, we have the basic information you may need if you an African woman and interested in the support from WAAW. That basic information includes.
WAAW Foundation Scholarship 2021 FOR FEMALE STUDENTS IN AFRICA DETAILS
WAAW requires a full member of working to advance science and technology Education for African Women foundation, a student who is in a course related to STEM in any African University, upon been award the scholarship you will be required to start a STEM outreach in your University.
WAAW Foundation Scholarship 2021 FOR FEMALE STUDENT IN AFRICA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Female African Student
- Must be from Africa
- Must Study STEM-related Courses in an African University of College
- Academic Record Must Be Excellent
- 32year below
- Must be in need of finance.
You should not say that this scholarship is not meant for Graduates or probably a second subsequent degree. There is No Exception to the above-mentioned Requirement.
- Natural Science
- Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Science
- Computer Science
- Civil engineering and urbanism
- Construction technology and management
- Home Science Nutrition and Dietetics
- Geography, Geology
- Engineering Agriculture
- Science-related fields
- Aircraft engineering
- BioMedical, Biochemistry
- Industrial Chemistry
- Food Science Technology, Genetics
- Statistics, Technology
- Botany, Chemistry
- Math related fields
- Completely fill out the Application form.
- Contact and Personal Information.
- Family Information.
- Educational background
- Essays are strong criteria in determining candidates who are shortlisted.
- In 500 words or less, please write an essay on your future career goals and how you expect the WAAW foundation scholarship will assist in fulfilling those goals.
- In 300 words or less, please describe what you believe about female education in Africa and its impact on research, development or advancement in African economies.
- Describe in ten or fewer sentences why you need a scholarship. Tell us about your need or personal/family/financial situation and how the funds from WAAW scholarship will assist your education and career plans.
- Two academic/professional references. Note recommendations and transcripts ARE NOT REQUIRED AT THIS TIME. ONLY after a candidate has been shortlisted. However, you must provide the names of 2 references in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
The application may be completed online.
For further information or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org